About the program
Lots of impact on megatrends and lots of growth opportunities. That’s what the Boskalis Traineeship is all about. The Traineeship lasts a total of 18 months during which you will complete three different challenging international and/ or national assignments, tailored to your study and background. It goes without saying that the international assignments can be everywhere in the world!
The Boskalis Traineeship is a unique opportunity to gain experience within an organization that continuously challenges the status quo on complex infrastructural and marine projects. We offer three tracks:
You kickstart your career with a lot of training. This isn’t set in stone; it continuously evolves but the following is what you can expect as a minimum.
- On and off the job coaching by mentor, dedicated business coach and external coach.
- Internal- and external training sessions during which you and your fellow Trainees discover what motivates you in order to specify your development goals.
- Safety courses. Safety is top priority within Boskalis and to be able to work on our project you need to follow safety courses such as BOSIET and First Aid.
After a training period you go to an assignment within the Netherlands and/ or abroad. Whatever the location of your assignment; we guarantee you to be taken out of your comfort zone and to gain a lot of experience.
Are you ready to leave your mark? This is what you need
- Fully completed a higher vocational education (HBO) or university (WO) degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Maritime Engineering, Offshore Engineering, Maritime Officer, Land and Water Management, Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics, Built Environment, Building Science, Management of Technology, Business Economics, Finance & Control or Business Administration.
- No more than two years of working experience.
- Be available full-time as of the first of September 2019.
- Fluent in Dutch and/ or English.
- Willing to spend extended periods abroad if you can’t wait to embrace the international adventure.
Select your track and apply before February 24th
Which track best suits your background, interests and ambitions?
Save the date: 5 april 2019
The #experienceboskalis selection-event will take place on April 5th.
Please contact Yvette van Leijsen, Campus Recruiter, on +31 (0)78 696 8570 if you are interested in an international career. Interested in a career in The Netherlands? Please contact Nadine de Waardt, Recruiter, on +31 (0)6 5007 2004.