Leave your mark as Trainee Project Controller
In the Finance track you will start in the role of Trainee Project Controller. In this role you will be working closely with the Project Manager. This means that you:
- will be responsible for project administration and financial reporting;
- will be involved in tax and contractual matters, treasury and insurance;
- interpret the story behind the figures and that your insights and analyses ensure that the right decisions are taken.
Kick start your career in the Netherlands
If you opt for a domestic career you will be working on the projects of Boskalis Nederland. The colleagues of Boskalis Nederland are responsible for executing impressive infrastructure projects within the Netherlands. These include projects such as the construction of bird paradise Marker Wadden, coastal development of the Hondsbossche & Pettemer sea defense and the enlargement of the A1/A6 from the Diemen intersection to Almere.
Kick start your international career
If you opt for the international adventure then you will be working for international dredging or offshore energy projects. The world is literally your workplace and you will be working on dredging projects such as the development of the port of Duqm in Oman or for offshore projects such as transport and installation of the Aasta Hansteen spar platform.
Good to know:
- As a Trainee Project Controller for the dredging projects you will work on location for six weeks at a stretch after which you will have four weeks of leave.
- As a Trainee Project Controller for the offshore energy projects you will be located at our head office in Papendrecht.
Are you ready to leave your mark? This is what you need:
- Fully completed a higher vocational education (HBO) degree in Business Economics, Finance & Control or Business Administration.
- No more than two years of working experience.
- Be available full-time as of the first of September 2019 and have fully completed your education.
- Fluent in Dutch and/ or English (if you opt for an international career).
- Willing to work abroad if you opt for an international career.
Save the date: 5 april 2019
The #experienceboskalis selection-event will take place on April 5th.
About the program
Do you want to know more about the Boskalis Traineeship? Please contact Yvette van Leijsen, Campus Recruiter, via +31 (0)78 696 8570 or read more about the Boskalis Traineeship.
Apply for the Boskalis Traineeship
Check the vacancy for the Boskalis Traineeship – track Finance and apply via the online application form.