Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
As Credit Risk, Trade & Export Finance Manager you will be directly responsible for provision of advice and services to the group to mitigate and manage credit and political risks, as well as trade & export finance solutions, which includes bank guarantees and sureties. It is a dynamic and challenging role given the high number, complexity and variety of contracts executed by Boskalis globally.
As Credit Risk, Trade & Export Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following activities:
• Analyzing the creditworthiness of buyers and suppliers & political risks;
• Determining the requirement for and form of adequate payment securities, like letters of credit and (bank) guarantees;
- Support the divisions when negotiating bank guarantee texts and payment securities often directly with clients;
- Review and advice on tender documents and contracts in relation to payment and political risks;
- Negotiating and managing credit insurance policies on a project by project basis in combination with contracted parties and clients;
- Obtain Export Credit Agency (ECA) finance and other forms and sources of project finance;
- Maintaining relations with external parties with regards to payment and political risks, like export credit agencies, private credit insurers, brokers, banks and credit information agencies;
- Self-development and maintenance of expertise in relation to credit risk analysis, credit insurance, letters of credit and (bank) guarantees.
Your working environment
You will be working in a team with four direct colleagues and will report to the Group Treasurer.
You are a result-minded Credit Risk, Trade & Export Finance Manager who works best in a complex and dynamic working environment. You are pro-active, outgoing, think critically and you are able to convince others at various levels. You take initiatives and organize, and you can motivate and convince stakeholders. You must have an eye for detail but certainly never lose sight of the bigger picture.
In addition the ideal candidate has:
- Master’s degree, for example in economics or law;
- Approximately 3-5 years' work experience in an international setting;
- Knowledge of and experience relating to some of the activities
- Excellent command of Dutch and English and preferably one other language e.g. French/ Spanish, both written and spoken.
The Credit Risk, Trade & Export Finance Manager position is full-time (40 hours a week). For more information about the position or the application procedure, please feel free to get in touch with Robert Smits, Recruiter, on +31 (0)78-696 83 98.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.