Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
The Domain Architect is responsible for the development and maintenance of the architecture within the Information Systems domain, supporting the business processes. The Domain Architect ensures alignment with the Enterprise Architecture and compliance with the Enterprise Architecture guidelines and standards.
He or she will in collaboration with other architects, process consultants and external service providers define the Information Systems (Infor LN/SAP/Metacom/Workday) application landscape, information, and technical architectural vision and strategic roadmaps, and support their implementation through the key business and IT initiatives and strategic projects. You will report to the Manager Information Systems, with a functional reporting line to the Enterprise Architect.
- Actively participates in Architecture Team to ensure that the right architecture is achieved through collaboration with other architects;
- Being responsible for the Project Start Architecture/High-level solution direction;
- Ensuring architectural artefacts are actively maintained in the common Enterprise Architecture Repository;
- Performing ongoing architecture quality review activities relative to domain specific project/programs;
- Defining domain specific principles, standards and guidelines;
- Ensuring that architecture decisions are compliant with regulatory requirements and internal policies;
- Developing domain specific plateau roadmaps supervised by the Enterprise Architect;
- Analyzing the current domain and solution architecture to identify weaknesses and developing opportunities for improvements;
- Contributing to the yearly Domain Improvement Plan;
- Interacting and interfacing with external partners to ensure solutions are architected correctly.
- Higher Professional Education (Bachelor), post Bachelor IT certificate (preferred);
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- 7 or more years of professional IT experience in large scale business systems environments with hands on experience as an architect for at least 3 years in an international contract business environment;
- Experienced in the End to End Ecosystems for Finance, Supply Chain, Projects and Human Resources;
- Familiarity and experience integrating ERP with master data systems and integrations platforms;
- Experience working with enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF along with knowledge of EA tools for modeling architecture;
- Experience of role-based access control;
- A service oriented attitude, strong communication and collaboration skills;
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and work both independently and as part of a fast-paced team;
- Strong problem solving capabilities.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.