- Offshore Energy
- Fleet management
In the role of Equipment Engineer TSI BSC you will provide technical support to the organization by providing maintained equipment, on the right time.
Your responsibilities are among others:
- Controlling equipment requests, planning and project deployment using ERP applications.
- Ensuring timely availability and documenting of relevant certificates, manuals and drawings
- Define, execute and coordinate maintenance & modification works, using internal resources and / or external subcontractors.
- Organize and schedule the execution of the maintenance works using Maintenance software.
- Develop and optimize maintenance plans and budgets on the right balance between performance, risk and cost.
- Provide technical support to the organization, from tender, project kick-off, engineering up to operational support.
- Support on the acquisition of new developed equipment. From Basis of Design support, to construction follow-up.
To fulfill the position of Equipment Engineer TSI BSC you must be in the possession of:
- At least a higher professional degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Maritime Engineering;
- 5 years of experience in Offshore or maritime equipment;
- technical knowledge and experience on Offshore equipment;
- To follow the instructions and execute the work method by adhering to the relevant QHSE procedures as described;
- Experience with ICT office applications and ERP;
- A good command in English;
- To be enthusiastic, flexible, initiative and pro-active.
Furthermore you recognize yourself in the following competences:
Analytical thinking – problem solving – planning & organizing – perseverance – accountability – communication – customer focus.
- Being part of a professional team and multidisciplinary projects;
- Numerous personal development opportunities within Boskalis Subsea Cables and parent company Boskalis;
- Work in an organisation in full development where you can contribute to the growth;
- Competitive benefits package;
- You must be able to show leadership and commitment to ensure a healthy and safe place of work and to prevent an negative impact on the environment by adhering to the relevant QHSE procedures as described in the BSC management system (Way of Working).
The job Equipment Engineer TSI Boskalis Subsea Cables (BSC) is a full-time job (40 hours/week). On a day-to-day basis you will report to the Team Leader Equipment Management.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.