Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
- Offshore Energy
Are you looking for a dynamic position as a Planning Engineer working on multidisciplinary projects in our Subsea Cables & Flexibles department? Are you a communicative planning professional who knows how to connect people? Do you have a strong technical background, preferably in an offshore construction / civil environment?And you don’t mind occasional traveling to our clients Then send your application for Planning Engineer to Boskalis now!
As a Planning Engineer you are able to complete projects within set deadlines, on budget and in line with all the relevant safety standards and regulations for large / complex projects. With a high level of self-motivation you are more than capable to manage your own agenda. At the same time you are a team player and you are comfortable operating in an enthusiastic and successful team, together building on the success of the department and Boskalis as a company. As a team we work in close collaboration with the tender- and project teams to create project schedules. You’re internationally oriented and you get positive energy from working in a dynamic, ever changing and hectic working environment.
The job of Planning Engineer is broad and very varied. On average your working week will let you:
• Provide planning for large and complex projects.
• Calculate the impact of the weather environment on sea for our assets, based on statistics.
• Take responsibility for the resource analysis in the tender phase.
• Determine the optimal sequence of operations for a project, in collaboration with multiple disciplines.
• Actively monitor the progress of a project and continuously modelling the steps for large and/or complex projects.
• Identify planning issues for projects and providing solutions to Project Manager.
As a Planning Engineer you are both self-motivating as a strong team player. Within our department you have a position where you connect the dots and therefore communication skills are a natural asset. Furthermore you have strong problem solving skills, are a natural analyst and you are able to come up with creative solutions to the challenging problems we face. You enjoy connecting information from multiple disciplines, and get energy to actively get your input from others.
Furthermore you have:
• Higher professional education level of working and thinking;
• A minimum of 5 years of planning experience (Primavera)
• Good mastery of English (both written and spoken)
The position of Planning Engineer is a fulltime position (40 hours per week). You will be working from our Head Office in Papendrecht in our Subsea department. Formally you will be reporting to the Manager Planning & Systems Engineering and functionally to the Project- or Tender Manager.
You will be part of a young team of planners and systems engineers (8FTE). Working on both tenders and projects. The planners team supports each other in a very positive way, always looking for improvement of our way of working.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.