Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
For Boskalis’ maritime projects there is an increasing need for an integral approach, in which financial structuring is an important part of the development phase. As Project Finance Manager you will be responsible for financial structuring and the procurement of financing. You will be the primary point of contact for financial matters in the Boskalis international project development and tender business. The Project Finance Manager is part of the corporate department Treasury consisting of 15 people, headed by the Group Treasurer.
Based on strong analytical skills, experience and creativity, the Project Finance Manager will support the business with deliverable structured (project) finance solutions for the international projects. You will take ownership to structure and arrange funding for green- and brownfield projects. Therefore you will participate in the project’s development and/or tender team and are busy with e.g. engaging financial institutions, setting terms and conditions, risk assessments and cash flow analyses.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Financial structuring in a project team;
- Financial modelling;
- Review and negotiation of finance & project documentation;
- Procurement of financing with commercial and (multilateral) development finance institutions;
- Making “feasibility checks” on the business case.
Boskalis is looking for a strong personality that easily navigates within the organization and around the globe. The candidate should be flexible, work independently and set the right priorities. You gain satisfaction in an international environment and find the challenge to work on a variety of activities in the project finance arena. You are able to shape complex financial structures to real life business opportunities.
- Relevant MSc degree;
- Minimum of 5-8 years professional work experience in a similar role;
- Proven track record in project finance and preferably in an international setting;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Entrepreneurial and independent;
- Affinity with construction projects;
- Pragmatic and flexible approach;
- Fluent in English, other foreign language (Spanish, French) is a plus;
- Available for 32-40 hours work week;
- Valid EU work visa;
- Willingness to travel.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.