- Offshore Energy
In the role of SHE-Q advisor you will perform QHSE activities in support of the company objective as described in the company's QHSE Policies.
Your responsibilities are among others:
- Being the BSCF audit coordinator as well as acting as internal auditor hereby verifying implementation and effectiveness of BSCF Management system (Way of Working) and project plans;
- Performing as the BSCF compliance management coordinator hereby assuring that the various country specific legal registers are kept up to date and the organization is informed of changes that might have impact on the execution of projects;
- You are amongst the below duties the focal person within BSCF and towards the rest of the Boskalis organization for the BSCF environmental management system and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives;
- Providing support towards the process owners in further developing their processes as part of the BSCF management system (Way of Working);
- Providing support towards the BSCF Manager SHEQ in the preparation of the 6-monthly management review and perform statistical analysis on trends in the SHEQ performance of BSCF;
- Identifying SHEQ challenges and initiating, recommending and providing solutions;
- Support and facilitating QHSE/Project risk assessment as required.
To fulfill the role of SHE-Q advisor you must be in the possession of:
- a Higher Professional Education level HVK / Nebosh Diploma;
- You need to have approximately 10 years of experience in a QHSE function of which at least 5 years in maritime / Offshore/ Oil & Gas & Renewable discipline;
- In addition to the above you have knowledge of specialized working methods and work processes, acquired through specific training in the field of QHSE especially Quality Assurance, Environment and CSR;
- You have a very good command of the English language, both written as well as spoken;
- Good analytical and computing skills.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.