- Offshore Energy
Have you worked for the last years as a Surveyor? Are your looking for a next step in your career and willing to lead a team of Offline- and Online Surveyors? If so, then we’d like to talk to you about a job as Survey Party Chief. We are looking for new offshore surveying talent for Rock Dumping Vessels, Cable Laying Vessels and Diving Support Vessels.
In the position as Survey Party Chief you’ll work in a 4-week rotation schedule on board of one of our Rock Dumping Vessels, Cable Laying Vessels or Diving Support Vessels. On board of the vessel as a Survey Party Chief you a responsible for the Offline- and Online Survey-team, which in general consists of 4 to 6 Surveyors. You ensure that the Online Surveyors gather the data correctly and in time, for the Offline Surveyors to process the data and create deliverables. At the same time you closely monitor the agreements we’ve made with our Client, while focusing on working safely. In the position as Survey Party Chief you’re not only leading a team of Surveyors, but you play also an important role in the process between the captain, your colleagues in project management and the Client.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile below? Then you are the Survey Party Chief we are looking for.
- You have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the offshore industry.
- You have extensive knowledge of the software package QINSy.
- You have experience in CAD software.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You have experience with i.a. DGPS, motion sensor, acoustic underwater positioning, initial navigation and multibeam systems.
- You have experience with managing a team and you communicate easily with the Client.
- You have an EU passport and are living in the EU.
- Good command of English language, verbal and written.
The position of Survey Party Chief is a fulltime function.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.