- Offshore Energy
Have you built up experience as a surveyor in recent years? Are you ready to take a new step in your career and would you like to be involved in the installation, engineering and survey of cables for example for offshore wind projects? Are you someone who enjoys a dynamic environment and the challenging deadlines that come with it? Have you always traveled a lot and would you now like to spend more time in the Netherlands? Then we would like to meet you! We are looking to expand our team with a Survey Project Manager.
In the role of Survey Project Manager you will be responsible for the preparation, follow-up and completion of the survey activities for a variety of projects, for example involving export and inter-array cables. You will see to it that the vessels are equipped with the right survey equipment and that the survey team has the resources and information they need. Needless to say you will monitor closely to ensure the agreements with the client are adhered to and the work is performed in accordance with safety guidelines.
In the role of Survey Project Manager you are the point of contact for the survey team on the project and will be based at the head office in Papendrecht.
If the following profile sounds like you then you are the Survey Project Manager we are looking for:
- You have between five and ten years of relevant experience working as a surveyor in the offshore sector;
- You have extensive knowledge of the QINSy, BricsCad and ArcGiS software packages;
- You can understand sensor data and are able to determine the quality of recorded sensor data;
- You are familiar with calibration procedures, geodetic reference systems and projection parameters;
- You are equally comfortable speaking and writing English and Dutch;
- You set high standards for the quality of your own work and that of others;
- You have knowledge of online survey equipment (are familiar with both the possibilities and the limitations);
- You know how to prepare survey reports as well as handle specific client/project requests;
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office;
- You have experience with DGPS, motion sensors, underwater positioning systems (acoustic) and initial navigation;
- You hold a valid driver’s license (B);
- You are at ease talking to clients;
- You are able to assess QC processed datasets against acceptance criteria and project procedures;
- You live in the Netherlands, preferably within a reasonable distance from Papendrecht.
- An inspiring environment;
- Ample personal development opportunities within the Boskalis group;
- Membership of a young, professional team;
- A job with an organization that is fast-moving and the opportunity to contribute to this growth;
- A competitive benefits package.
Want to know more?
The job of Survey Project Manager is a full-time position based at the head office in Papendrecht.
Want to know more?
We are currently working hard on the application procedure. We will update you on the next steps in the procedure in week 31.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.