- Offshore Energy
Are you an expert in the offshore Oil & Gas sector? Does taking the lead in tenders for subsea projects sounds like your kind of thing? And do you want to be involved in international projects, meaning you regularly visit clients abroad? Then apply for the job of Tender Manager in the growing Subsea Services Business Unit at Boskalis!
As a Tender Manager Subsea Services you will be working alongside your colleagues in the tender department of the Subsea Services Business unit in Papendrecht. This department is responsible for preparing and successfully negotiating contracts for offshore subsea installation and decommissioning projects in the oil & gas industry. Our business unit focusses on subsea diving, ROV, IRM and SURF projects. These services are required for both new developments, life-of-field operations as for the final decommissioning stage. These projects contain scope elements like flexible, rigid flowlines, umbilicals and subsea structures.
As Tender Manager Subsea Services you will be responsible for all aspects of the preparation, submission and clarification of allocated tenders as well as client negotiation. This starts with receiving the ITT and developing a win strategy together with the business development manager up to handing in and negotiating the contract. The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing and guiding the tender team, so that they can perform to the best of their ability in the tender;
- Determining the tender strategy to match the client’s request and, in consultation with the business unit, executing the strategy, monitoring progress and acting on any deviations from the strategy;
- Coordinating with other disciplines and business units within Boskalis (legal, finance, planning) to make sure all technical aspects are addressed and risks are mitigated;
- Actively contributing ideas to the tender team and coaching and supporting the members of the team;
- Ensuring that the tender, including the price, schedule and risk analysis, is drawn up in accordance with all requirements;
- Negotiating with the client about the price and conditions, and coordinating and maintaining contacts with all internal and external parties involved;
- After the successful contract award, handing the project over to the Project team.
You are well organized and can keep an overview. You have excellent commercial and technical skills and can inspire a team to perform at its best. Furthermore you are a reliable and skilled sparring partner for clients based on proven experience in the offshore industry.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical discipline;
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in the maritime/ offshore industry;
- technical and commercial knowledge regarding the offshore and/or energy industry;
- affinity with risk and contract management;
- excellent command of both written and spoken English.
Want to know more?
The job of Tender Manager Subsea Services is a full-time job (40 hours/week). On a day-to-day basis you will report to the Manager Tendering.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.