How you can make your mark
Make your mark as a Payroll Coordinator for Boskalis Subsea Services located in Aberdeen. As a coordinator you will be responsible for collating and providing accurate data to payroll provider to ensure that both onshore and offshore payrolls are processed effectively. You are the focal point for all payroll related processes. You liaise with the payroll providers, appropriate departments with regards to payroll amendments, and you are extracting data from internal financial systems. You will also upload payroll data into standard templates for forwarding to relevant payroll processors.
Your responsibilities as a Payroll Coordinator are:
- Checking payroll information for accuracy and ensure all relevant paperwork is in order;
- Management of payroll authorisations;
- Upload of payslips to the relevant portal for employee access;
- Assisting with data collation for overseas payroll reporting;
- Employee benefits administration;
- Corresponding with oversea tax authorities or providers to enable overseas compliance;
- Management of, and response to all employee payroll related queries;
- Produce reports and any other related duties as required;
- You have proven experience as a payroll coordinator or similar role
- Familiarity with payroll processes and you have strong knowledge of legislation relevant to accounting and payroll
- Working knowledge of payroll systems and proficient with MS Office, in particular Excel
- An analytical mind with good maths skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
What you can expect
- Money and more: Besides a competitive salary, you will receive a holiday entitlement of 25 days plus 8 public holidays, a contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and death in service.
- Career opportunities: Because we work in a dynamic environment, we challenge you every day to get better. Together we will realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs about Boskalis!
- Your team: you will be reporting to the global mobility and tax specialist as a part of the finance team
- Where you will work: Your location will be our campus in Aberdeen and flexible ways of working available.
- Full- job: The position of Payroll Coordinator is full time, 35 hours per week.
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Depending on the job, we will invite you for two or more interviews via Microsoft Teams. If both sides are happy to proceed after interviews, we will make you an offer to join Boskalis. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organization.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects
Boskalis has one of the largest global fleets of specialized offshore vessels, allowing us to carry out a broad range of offshore activities. We provide innovative and sustainable all-round solutions to tackle major worldwide maritime challenges. Our Offshore Energy division supports sustainable energy solutions such as wind energy as well as traditional fossil facilities. We’re involved in the entire journey from developing and transporting to maintaining and decommissioning these facilities.
Want to know more?
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Payroll Coordinator. Please contact Jolien Haak, Corporate Recruiter via (+31)6 50185216
Interested? Please apply before 11 June 2023 by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general, we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.