How you can make your mark
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the technical delivery of the projects that you will be assigned to in line with agreed contracts and client requirements. You will also provide tender support and you will be expected to help, train and guide trainee engineers and project engineers.
Additionally, the Senior Project Engineer is required to travel to onshore and/or offshore worksites to ensure work scopes are delivered according to approved procedures and business processes.
Whilst appointed to Tenders, the Senior Project Engineer shall undertake the development of an optimised installation methodology to support a proposal, ensuring all technical requirements are adequately addressed.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Project Engineer:
- Providing an engineered and safe execution of the projects in cooperation with the Lead Engineer or an appointed project manager;
- You’ll be part of the project team delivering subsea construction, IRM or decommissioning project scopes:
- You’re willing to travel to onshore and offshore worksites to ensure work scopes are delivered according to plan
- You’ll support the execution of projects using the newest technical requirements.
- You take your responsibilities according to our NINA (No Accidents, No incidents) way of working
Your qualities as Senior Project Engineer:
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- You have affinity with the subsea / oil & gas working environment
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in civil, structural, mechanical engineering or naval architecture
- Willing to travel onshore and offshore, international
What you can expect
- Money and more: Besides a competitive salary, you will receive a holiday entitlement of 34 days a contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and death in service. There is also a range of flexible benefits you can take advantage of including the opportunity to buy additional holidays each year.
- Career opportunities: Because we work in a dynamic environment, we challenge you every day to get better. Together we will realise your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs about Boskalis!
- Your team: You will work closely with the engineering, project and offshore teams.
- Where you will work: Your location will be our office in Aberdeen and you have the option to work from home 2 days per week. Fixed office days are Tuesday and Thursday’s.
- Fulltime job: The position of Senior Project Engineer is full time, 35 hours per week.
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Depending on the job, we will invite you for up to two interviews. If both sides are happy to proceed after interviews, we will make you an offer to join Boskalis. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organisation.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects
Boskalis has one of the largest global fleets of specialized offshore vessels, allowing us to carry out a broad range of offshore activities. We provide innovative and sustainable all-round solutions to tackle major worldwide maritime challenges. Our Offshore Energy division supports sustainable energy solutions such as wind energy as well as traditional fossil facilities. We’re involved in the entire journey from developing and transporting to maintaining and decommissioning these facilities.
Want to know more?
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Senior Project Engineer. Please contact Jolien Haak, Corporate Recruiter via (+31)6 50185216
Interested? Please apply before 11 June 2023 by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general, we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.