How you can make your mark
Make your mark as a Commercial Coordinator at Gardline!
We are looking for a Commercial Coordinator to provide efficient and effective support to the Geotechnical commercial team, performing and coordinating sales-related activities for Offshore Wind / Oil & Gas geotechnical site investigations.
You will be first point of contact for the department for inquiries from clients and internal stakeholders, therefore excellent communication and organizational skills are paramount.
This position is office based in Great Yarmouth.
Your responsibilities include:
- Data and document registration in portal and/or digital information systems. Ensuring adequate archiving and document control within the department to comply with organizational standards and requirements.
- Gathering pre-qualification and/or tender information from internal and external sources.
- Maintaining contact with clients and third parties during prequalification, tender and commercial process.
- Monitoring timely availability of requested information and data and in case of any deviations informing relevant (internal and external) stakeholders. Ensure submission of documentation within agreed timeframes.
- Supporting the commercial department at a commercial, organizational, administrative and project level. Also support the department with relevant market, competitive and customer information for developing the Commercial and/or Business Development plan for the target market.
You can make your mark as a Commercial Coordinator if you have:
- Dedication, ingenuity and personal drive
- Qualifications to GCSE Level 2 (A-C)
- Previous experience with tender preparation would be advantageous
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team spirit, effective communication skills and a collaborative
Gardline Limited is part of the Boskalis group of companies. Working at Gardline is about exploration. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to explore your career and find innovative and relevant solutions for complex projects.
For a business to succeed, it needs the right people, with the right skills and values. We seek exceptional individuals who champion our values-based culture and team spirit. Here at Gardline, we are committed to each and every one of our staff members worldwide. We empower our staff to gain new skills, bring new ideas to the table, to grow and develop. Together!
Want to know more?
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact, in an explorative company, as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
- A range of benefits: In addition to your salary and flexible work arrangements, you will receive an annual holiday entitlement of 22 days (based on a full-time contract) which increases over time, a salary sacrifice pension scheme*, access to private healthcare through Bupa* as well as cycle to work* and eye test schemes!*
- Career development: We challenge you every day to realise your full potential. Together we develop you personally and in your professional career by creating development opportunities be that onshore or offshore. Challenge yourself with (online) courses in our Boskalis academy and being part of the Boskalis Group provides access to a vast range of opportunities literally across the globe!
- A warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Gardline!
* where applicable (dependent on contract type)