How you can make your mark
Make your mark as a Contracts Advisor at Gardline!
We are looking for a Contracts Advisor to review and advise stakeholders across the business on contractual and commercial terms and conditions as part of the bid preparation process, contract negotiation and contract management for the wide range of services offered by Gardline and its subsidiaries.
This role is office based in Great Yarmouth.
Your responsibilities include:
- Review and analyse contracts, agreement scenarios to ensure pragmatic balance of commercial benefit and risk, and inclusion of risk reduction and mitigation provisions.
- Under the supervision of other members of the Contracts department, negotiate contracts with clients and subcontractors and attend meetings with the same, where necessary.
- Advise colleagues across the business on contractual rights and obligations, contractual risks, clarification of contract terms and conditions etc
- Support contract management and disputes.
- Ensure advice and knowledge sharing is proactive, accurate and up to date by keeping updated with legal developments, market practice and new legislation and regulation.
- Understand the legal and commercial context of Contracts Management worldwide.
You can make your mark as a Contracts Advisor if you have:
- Tenacity, attentiveness and acute attention to detail
- Qualifications to degree calibre in a relevant subject
- Demonstrable previous experience and knowledge in contract management and negotiation
- Significant experience in the offshore energy industry is a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly build strong relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Commercial experience and awareness and ability to provide pragmatic and robust advice clearly and effectively
- Team spirit together with a proactive, collaborative and conscientious work ethic
Gardline Limited is part of the Boskalis group of companies. Working at Gardline is about exploration. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to explore your career and find innovative and relevant solutions for complex projects.
For a business to succeed, it needs the right people, with the right skills and values. We seek exceptional individuals who champion our values-based culture and team spirit. Here at Gardline, we are committed to each and every one of our staff members worldwide. We empower our staff to gain new skills, bring new ideas to the table, to grow and develop. Together!
Want to know more?
- A full drivers’ license would be advantageous
- Where you will work: Endeavour House, Admiralty Road, Great Yarmouth
- Fulltime job: The position of Contracts Advisor is a fulltime role, 37.5 hours per week
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application process and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If both sides are happy to proceed after interview(s), we will make you an offer to join Gardline. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organisation.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Contracts Advisor. Please contact the Recruitment Team via email@example.com
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.