How you can make your mark
Make your mark as a Technical Superintendent (TSI) for Boskalis Subsea Services located in Aberdeen. As a TSI you will be responsible for planned equipment repair and/or modification projects. You plan and organize repairs in line with the Fleet Management System and the policies, and you will be drafting the necessary budgets. You will tender and negotiate with repair facilities and identify, organize and follow up on materials and people required to carry out the repair.
Your responsibilities as a Technical Superintendent are:
- Collect relevant information and draw up an activities list (repair / modification)
- Carrying out repair / maintenance projects within the most efficient, safe and environmental way and supervising the repair / maintenance team (incl. 3rd parties)
- Produce evaluations and draw up interim and financial reports (both technical and financial)
- Be responsible for proper cost allocation
- You have proven technical and operational experience
- Detailed technical knowledge and experience of the fleet to be repaired / maintained
- Knowledge of- and experience with contract management
- You have a higher professional degree in Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture or Maritime Engineering or equivalent at sea experience
- Knowledge of the applicable HSE rules or classification and flag state certificates as well as knowledge of ISM fleet management system
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job that allows you to collaborate with a talented team of experts from different backgrounds and contribute to making a significant impact.
- Rewarding conditions: Besides a competitive salary, you will receive a holiday entitlement of 34 days, a contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and death in service benefit. There is also a range of flexible benefits you can take advantage of including the opportunity to buy additional holidays each year.
- Career development: We offer you plenty of opportunities to bring out the best in yourself for example through (online) courses at our Boskalis academy.
- Your team: you will be reporting to the Vessel Manager and Fleet Manager
- Where you will work: Your location will be our office in Aberdeen and you have the option to work from home 2 days per week. Fixed office days are Tuesday and Thursday.
- Full/part-time job: The position of Technical Superintendent is a full-time (35 hours a week).
- Next steps: Apply easily by completing the online application form. Interviews are held online or in the office. Once it’s clear we’re a good match, we’ll make you an offer – and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects
Boskalis has one of the largest global fleets of specialized offshore vessels, allowing us to carry out a broad range of offshore activities. We provide innovative and sustainable all-round solutions to tackle major worldwide maritime challenges. Our Offshore Energy division supports sustainable energy solutions such as wind energy as well as traditional fossil facilities. We’re involved in the entire journey from developing and transporting to maintaining and decommissioning these facilities.
We’ll be happy to answer your questions about the position of function. Please contact Matthew Hurrel, Recruiter.
Please apply before 17th November.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies.