How you can make your mark
Make your mark as SHEQ Coordinator based onshore in Aberdeen! As SHEQ Coordinator be under the direct supervision of the SHEQ Lead and mentoring of Senior SHEQ Advisors, to provide support, assistance to the business and projects on risk management and Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) matters. You will be a good communicator, demonstrate a positive attitude and be able to manage your workload in a fast paced project environment.
Your responsibilities as SHEQ Coordinator:
The main responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with supporting Project SHEQ delivery and associated tasks.
- Timely preparation of SHEQ documentation.
- Assist with, and where directed under supervision, prepare and chair, risk assessment activities.
- Assist with and where directed, carry out SHEQ inspections, verifications and audits.
- Assist with SHEQ performance analysis and reporting in line with project, department, company and client requirements.
Your qualities and experience
You can make your mark as SHEQ Coordinator if you have:
- A relevant HSE qualification to NEBOSH certificate level or currently working towards qualification
- Relevant experience of assisting with SHEQ within a dynamic project / company environment.
- Knowledge of business management systems.
- Some knowledge of offshore diving, ROV and subsea operations is preferred
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instruction.
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job that allows you to collaborate with a talented team of experts from different backgrounds and contribute to making a significant impact.
- Rewarding conditions: Besides a competitive salary, you will a contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and death in service benefit. There is also a range of flexible benefits you can take advantage of including the opportunity to buy additional holidays each year.
- Career development: We offer you plenty of opportunities to bring out the best in yourself for example through (online) courses at our Boskalis academy.
- Your team: You will work closely with your colleagues in the onshore SHEQ department.
- Where you will work: Your location will be our office in Aberdeen and you have the option to work from home 2 days per week. Fixed office days are Tuesday and Thursday.
- Full time/part-time job: The position of SHEQ Coordinator is full-time (35 hours per week).
- Next steps: Apply easily by completing the online application form. Interviews are held online or in the office. Once it’s clear we’re a good match, we’ll make you an offer – and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture, you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of SHEQ Coordinator. Please contact Matthew Hurrel, Recruiter.
Please apply before 1st December 2023 by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment- and selection agencies.