How you can make your mark
Make your mark as SHE-Q Manager at Boskalis!
As SHEQ -Manager within Hirdes Boskalis, you can make your mark across our three business units by ensuring proper execution and maintenance of SHEQ policies, programs and management systems on our vessels and projects, in order to comply with company / industry standards and German legislation. You are open to new experiences, willing to learn and take responsibility. This position might be just the right challenge for you!
Your responsibilities as SHE-Q Manager
- Actively supporting the organization on SHEQ related matters and monitoring SHEQ training/familiarization.
- Achieving results by understanding the added value of our SHEQ role for the business: providing SHEQ knowledge, documentation and deliverables like Risk Management Support (contributing to Risk Assessments, Job Hazard Analyses, revision of Assessments and Analyses).
- Providing feedback, report and advise management to increase SHEQ knowledge and awareness by initiating and organizing training, assessments, client audits, internal audits and sub-contractor audits.
- Analyzing and assessing processes for the benefit of complying to SHEQ policies and programs. Analyzing, assessing and continuously improving corrective measures. Keep relevant colleagues engaged in improvement processes.
- Coaching, facilitating the process and organising training on-the-job and directing of reports.
- Leading the local SHE-Q team and liaising with the Group SHE-Q team.
Your qualities and experience
You can move ahead as an SHE-Q Manager if you have:
- SHEQ education on bachelor level (e.g. SIFA, Quality Management, Auditing).
- In-depth knowledge of German legislation.
- A good command of written and spoken English and German is a must.
- You’re willing to travel (within Europe) on a fairly regular basis.
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact, in an earth-moving company, as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
- Rewarding conditions: A competitive salary and much more, including holiday allowance, travel allowance, leased or shared car.
- Career development: Plenty of opportunities to realize your full potential. Challenge yourself with (online) courses in our Boskalis academy.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (renewable) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Dredging, Explosive Ordnance Disposal Services Offshore and Military Ordnance Removal Onshore - the specialists at Heinrich Hirdes always use and develop further the latest technology. Through the group of companies an enormous amount of know-how is available to us for very different challenges.
- Where you will work: Place of work is Hamburg. Regular site visits are part of the job. The possibility of working from home on a daily basis is given in accordance with your manager.
- Full/part-time job: The position of SHE-Q Manager is a full-time (40 hours a week) job.
- Next steps: Apply easily by completing the online application form. Interviews are held online and in the office. Once it’s clear we’re a good match, we’ll make you an offer – and look forward to welcoming you to the company.