How you can make your mark
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the technical delivery of the projects that you will be assigned to in line with agreed contracts and client requirements. You will also provide tender support and you will be expected to help, train and guide trainee engineers and project engineers.
Additionally, the Senior Project Engineer is required to travel to onshore and/or offshore worksites to ensure work scopes are delivered according to approved procedures and business processes.
Whilst appointed to Tenders, the Senior Project Engineer shall undertake the development of an optimised installation methodology to support a proposal, ensuring all technical requirements are adequately addressed.
Your responsibilities as Senior Project Engineer:
The main responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited too;
- Providing an engineered and safe execution of the projects in cooperation with the Lead Engineer or an appointed project manager;
- You’ll be part of the project team delivering subsea construction, IRM or decommissioning project scopes:
- You’re willing to travel to onshore and offshore worksites to ensure work scopes are delivered according to plan
- You’ll support the execution of projects using the newest technical requirements.
- You take your responsibilities according to our NINA (No Accidents, No incidents) way of working
You can make your mark as Senior Project Engineer if you have:
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- An affinity with the subsea/offshore energy working environment
- At least a bachelor’s degree in civil, structural, mechanical engineering or naval architecture
- Willingness to travel onshore and offshore, international.
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job that allows you to collaborate with a talented team of experts from different backgrounds and contribute to making a significant impact.
- Rewarding conditions: Besides a competitive salary, you will receive a holiday entitlement of 34 days, a contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and death in service benefit. There is also a range of flexible benefits you can take advantage of including the opportunity to buy additional holidays each year.
- Career development: We offer you plenty of opportunities to bring out the best in yourself for example through (online) courses at our Boskalis academy.
- Your team: you will form part of a team of experienced Engineering professionals.
- Where you will work: Your location will be our office in Aberdeen. We offer a hybrid working policy.
- Full/part- time job: The position of Senior Project Engineer is full time, 35 hours per week.
- Next steps: Apply easily by completing the online application form. Interviews are held online or in the office. Once it’s clear we’re a good match, we’ll make you an offer – and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Boskalis has one of the largest global fleets of specialized offshore vessels, allowing us to carry out a broad range of offshore activities. We provide innovative and sustainable all-round solutions to tackle major worldwide maritime challenges. Our Offshore Energy division supports sustainable energy solutions such as wind energy as well as traditional fossil facilities. We’re involved in the entire journey from developing and transporting to maintaining and decommissioning these facilities.
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Senior Project Engineer. Please contact Matthew Hurrel, Recruiter.
Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment- and selection agencies.