How you can make your mark
As a business analyst HR and crewing, within the IT information systems department, you can make your mark by improving the business processes and the alignment with the IT applications supporting these processes.
You will be involved in processes of human resource management and manning the vessels and related processes involving recruitment, travel, reporting and certification.The various tasks in these processes are supported by a variety of HR and crewing applications such as Workday, Afas, Seacrew plus various other applications on e.g. recruitment, LMS and payroll.
As a business analyst HR and crewing you will be in close contact with (international) management and operational staff of various business units within our organization. You will be the bridge between business, functional application management and IT with regards to gathering business requirements that you will need to translate into process flows, functional designs and be able to understand and change interfaces and provide information mappings. You need to be able to scrutinize and advice on feasibility. In this perspective you are responsible for documenting the results as well.
Next to this you will support the business in implementing relevant changes that are the result of the optimizations and participate in related IT projects in which you will be involved.
Your responsibilities as a business analyst HR and crewing:
- Knowledge owner and advisor to improvements on the existing processes and the use of related applications.
- Gather business requirements, make business cases and translate them into functional designs.
- Coordinate and support our business in implementing changes that are the result of the optimizations with business impact.
You can make your mark as a business analyst HR and crewing if you have:
- Several years of relevant work experience in a similar position within the field of HR (crewing is a big plus).
- A bachelor or masters degree.
- Relevant functional knowledge of applications to support the HR processes and affinity in various IT topics (e.g. data management).
- In-depth knowledge of HR processes.
- Great stakeholder management skills and be able to act on different communication levels.
- Good command of written and spoken English (Dutch is a big plus).
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact, in an earth-moving company, as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
- Rewarding conditions: A competitive salary and much more, including holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of 31 days (based on a full-time contract), a non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as company health insurance, travel allowance and foreign posting terms.
- Career development: Plenty of opportunities to realize your full potential. Challenge yourself with (online) courses in our Boskalis academy.
- The Boskalis campus: Experience the unique Boskalis vibe at our Papendrecht site, complete with restaurants, sports fields, and a wharf where our vessels dock. We offer a state-of-the-art auditorium, brainstorming rooms, experience center for client meetings, and a barista corner where you can connect with colleagues.
- Young Boskalis: Are you under 36? Come and join Young Boskalis! Have fun and join in social and sports activities ranging from pub quizzes to yoga, bootcamps and an annual sailing boat race. Networking and knowledge sharing are a vital part of Young Boskalis as well.
- Your team: You will collaborate with 8 other business analysts who all have their own business domain. You will identify and collaborate with different stakeholders related to the HR and Crewing processes.
- Where you will work: For office-based roles, in consultation with your manager and your team, you work partly at home and partly in the office.
- Full/part-time job: The position of business analyst HR and crewing is a fulltime (40 hours a week) job.
- Next steps: Apply easily by completing the online application form. Interviews are held online or in the office. Once it’s clear we’re a good match, we’ll make you an offer – and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Want to know more?
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of business analyst HR and crewing. Please contact Robert Smits, senior corporate recruiter at +31786968398.
Interested? Please apply before March 31.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment- and selection agencies.