How you can make your mark
On behalf of Ultimate Marine Solutions Limited, Boskalis Subsea Services, are looking for a Diving Superintendent to join our Boskalis diving fleet.
Imagine yourself contributing to Boskalis getting awarded an international one-of-a-kind project or working on one of these projects.
Your responsibilities as a Diving Superintendent
- Supports the Offshore Construction Manager in safe, efficient execution and delivery of offshore diving operations to the satisfaction of the Client and Project Manager. Ensuring all operations are carried out in compliance with local legislation, Company standards, industry guidelines and best practices, and client requirements;
- Ensures Diving operations are conducted from a suitable and safe location and in compliance with the permit to work system;
- Assigns the duties of the Supervisors and provide them direction for and guidance during the diving operation;
- Ensures implementation and execution of the management of change procedure;
- Primary Point of Contact for the Client Representatives, Contractors, Subcontractors during Night Shift and in the absence of the OCM;
- Deputises for Offshore Construction Manager (OCM) where required;
You can make your mark as Diving Superintendent if you have:
- Valid Offshore Certification – BOSIET/FOET Including CA-EBS, OEUK Medical, MIST, Bi-Deltoid;
- IMCA Approved Diving Supervisor ticket (Sat & Air);
- IMCA recognised certificate of competence as a Dive Supervisor or Dive Superintendent;
- Extensive experience of execution & delivery of diving operations globally;
- Demonstrable sound and extensive diving technical and legislative knowledge;
- Valid Seaman’s book;
What you can expect:
- Money and more: Besides a competitive salary, you will receive a contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and death in service.
- Career opportunities: Because we work in a dynamic environment, we challenge you every day to get better. Together we will realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs about Boskalis!
- Your team: Working as part of the dive team, you will report to the Offshore Construction Manager (Diving).
- Where you will work: You will work on any one of our vessels in the Fleet, with the flexibility required to provide onshore project or tendering support from time to time.
- Fulltime job: The position of Diving Superintendent is a permanent role and will be offered on a Guaranteed Days Contract basis.
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Depending on the job, we will invite you for two or more interviews via Microsoft Teams. If both sides are happy to proceed after interviews, we will make you an offer to join Boskalis. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organization.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture, you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together!
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Diving Superintendent. Please contact Tracey Morris, Senior HR Advisor via 01224 602676.
Interested? Please apply before the 12th of January by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general, we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.