How you can make your mark
Make your mark as SHE-Q Engineer at Boskalis!
As SHEQ Engineer within our EOD department, you can make your mark at Boskalis by ensuring proper execution and maintenance of SHEQ policies, programs and management systems on our vessels and projects, in order to comply with company and industry standards. You are open to new experiences, willing to learn and take responsibility. This position might be just the right challenge for you!
Your responsibilities as SHE-Q Engineer
- Actively supporting the organization on SHEQ related matters and facilitating SHEQ training/familiarization.
- Achieving results by understanding the added value of our SHEQ role for the business: providing SHEQ knowledge, documentation and deliverables like Risk Management Support (contributing to Risk Assessments, Job Hazard Analyses, revision of Assessments and Analyses).
- Providing feedback, report and advise management to increase SHEQ knowledge and awareness by initiating and organizing training, assessments, client audits, internal audits and sub-contractor audits.
- Analyzing and assessing processes for the benefit of complying to SHEQ policies and programs. Analyzing, assessing and continuously improving corrective measures. Keep relevant colleagues engaged in improvement processes.
- Coaching, facilitating the process and providing training on-the-job and directing of reports.
Your qualities and experience
You can move ahead as an SHE-Q Engineer if you have:
- Higher Professional Education (Bachelor) or University (Master) Level.
- In-depth knowledge of German legislation.
- SHEQ education on bachelor level (e.g. SIFA, Quality Management, Auditing).
- A good command of written and spoken English and German.
- You’re willing to travel (within Europe) on a fairly regular basis.
What you can expect
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact, in an earth-moving company, as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
- Rewarding conditions: A competitive salary and much more, including holiday allowance, travel allowance, leased or shared car.
- Career development: Plenty of opportunities to realize your full potential. Challenge yourself with (online) courses in our Boskalis academy.
- Where you will work: For office-based roles, in consultation with your manager and your team, you work partly on Projects and partly in the office in Hamburg .
- Full/part-time job: The position of SHE-Q Engineer is a full-time (40 hours a week) job.
- Next steps: Apply easily by completing the online application form. Interviews are held online or in the office. Once it’s clear we’re a good match, we’ll make you an offer – and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Want to know more?
Want to know more?
We’ll be happy to answer your questions about the position of SHE-Q Engineer. Please contact Ben Sickert, Manager SHE-Q via mail: email@example.com.
Interested? Please apply before 15th February.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment- and selection agencies.