How you can make your mark
Make your mark as an Assistant Project Manager at Gardline!
Gardline has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our busy team as an Assistant Project Manager throughout the project lifecycle in our Geotechnical Division.
The main purpose is to provide commercial management of geotechnical surveys on both Company operated and third party vessels.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Project Management team with production of schedules, progress trackers and other project related documentation
- Assisting with bidding and winning new projects
- Managing the execution of the project in accordance with HSSE, contractual, financial, quality and other obligations required by the Company and client standards
- Client liaison throughout the project lifecycle
- Monitoring project performance and providing status feedback to senior management
You can make your mark as an Assistant Project Manager if you have:
- Degree educated in a relevant subject
- A minimum of 2 year’s site experience or previous project management/commercial experience
- A quick learner and ready to take further responsibility
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise effectively with others
- Highly self-motivated, self-disciplined and having the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Computer literate to an intermediate or advanced level, including knowledge of MS Word; Excel; and MS Project
Gardline Limited is part of the Boskalis group of companies. Working at Gardline is about exploration. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to explore your career and find innovative and relevant solutions for complex projects.
For a business to succeed, it needs the right people, with the right skills and values. We seek exceptional individuals who champion our values-based culture and team spirit. Here at Gardline, we are committed to each and every one of our staff members worldwide. We empower our staff to gain new skills, bring new ideas to the table, to grow and develop. Together!
Want to know more?
What you can expect
- A range of benefits: In addition to your salary and flexible work arrangements, you will receive an annual leave entitlement 22 days, increasing incrementally in line with length of service, a salary sacrifice pension scheme*, access to private healthcare through Bupa* as well as cycle to work* and eye test schemes!*
- Career opportunities: We challenge you every day to get better. Together we realise your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities be that onshore or offshore. Being part of Gardline and the Boskalis Group provides access to a vast range of opportunities literally across the globe!
- A warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Gardline!
* where applicable (dependent on contract type)
- A full drivers’ license would be advantageous
- Where you will work: Endeavour House, Admiralty Road, Great Yarmouth
- Fulltime job: The position of Project Manager is a fulltime role, 37.5 hours per week
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application process and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. If both sides are happy to proceed after interview(s), we will make you an offer to join Gardline. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organisation.