How you can make your mark
Make your mark as Saturation Diving Supervisor at Subsea Services! On behalf of Ultimate Marine Solutions Limited, Boskalis Subsea Services, are looking for a Saturation Diving Supervisor to join our Boskalis diving fleet.
Your responsibilities as a Saturation Diving Supervisor:
- Responsible for the planning & execution of the diving operations including the responsibility for the health and safety of the dive team;
- Conduct Risk Assessments for all tasks and hold tool box meetings with all members of diving team prior to commencing diving activity;
- Ensures Diving operations are conducted from a suitable and safe location and in compliance with the permit to work system;
- Assign the duties of all members of the dive team and personally direct them throughout the duration of their shift;
- Ensure that all personnel engaged in or concerned with the diving operations under their authority comply with the requirements of Company BMS policies and procedures and/or any applicable legislation;
- Provide continuous feedback and mentoring to the dive team;
- Valid Offshore Certification – BOSIET/FOET Including CA-EBS, OEUK Medical, MIST, Bi-Deltoid;
- MCA Approved Diving Supervisor ticket (Sat);
- IMCA recognised certificate of competence as a Dive Supervisor;
- IMCA Diving Supervisor CPD;
- Demonstrable sound and extensive diving technical and legislative knowledge;Valid Seaman’s book.
What you can expect
- Money and more: Besides a competitive salary, you will receive a contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and death in service.
- Career opportunities: Because we work in a dynamic environment, we challenge you every day to get better. Together we will realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs about Boskalis!
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.
Want to know more?
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the function of Saturation Diving Supervisor. Please contact Natalya Zhuravleva via firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Please apply before the 5th of february 2023.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.