How you can make your mark
Supporting the Head of Business Development and Estimating, to create new business opportunities and maintain and further develop our extensive client relationships. A core role will be to lead the BWL CSR programme.
Your Main Tasks:
As Business Development Manager you will contribute to the successful overall performance of Boskalis through:
- Create new business opportunities, meeting our planned growth and financial targets in line with our business strategy.
- Maintain good working relations with existing clients, Joint Venture partners and the general public.
- Assist in building a strong company brand, contributing to the successful overall performance of BWL and making us a partner of choice to our clients.
- Maintain BWL’s position on Contractor selection databases.
- Manage the preparation and submission of Pre-Qualification documentation, ensuring high standards are always maintained.
- Assist with the wider tender process where required.
- Develop BWL’s marketing strategy and manage the promotion of the company via conferences and exhibitions, the BWL website and printed and social media.
- Develop and manage the company’s CSR activities.
Required Knowledge and Experience to make your mark as a Business Development Manager:
- Knowledge of the marine, coastal and civil engineering market.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Ability to prepare and review proposal documentation.
- Proven understanding of CSR.
- Brand awareness.
What you can expect:
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
- Rewarding conditions: A competitive salary and much more. Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus public holidays (based on a full-time contract), generous pension scheme, flexible benefits, free parking and beverages. (and other benefits and allowances commensurate with particular roles) Conveniently located offices with friendly, supportive team.
- Career development: Plenty of opportunities to realise your full potential with training and development through our Boskalis academy.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Want to know more?
We’ll be happy to answer your questions about the position of Business Development Manager, please contact HR department : +44 1489 885933.
Interested? Please apply before 12th February 2023.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies.
For further information about Boskalis and what we do, please take a look at the video below: