How you can make your mark
Make your mark as Safety Coach for Boskalis Subsea Services based offshore.
As Safety Coach you will actively support and coach personnel to uphold a high performing culture where our workforce is leading our effort to achieve our safety goal of No Injuries, No Accidents (NINA).
You will be an excellent communicator, demonstrate a positive attitude and be able to manage your workload in a fast paced project environment.
Your responsibilities as Safety Coach:
The main responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to;
- Provide support, assistance and advice to the Offshore Management Team on all aspects of SHEQ whilst maintaining independence from the team
- Encourage all shipboard personnel to contribute towards our NINA safety goal and to implement the NINA Values and Rules.
- Provide guidance on specific high risk activities (e.g. NORM Management, H2S, Working at Height, Confined Space Entry), identify and support the implementation of suitable controls.
- Facilitate / chair risk assessment activities including carrying out level 2 project risk assessments and implementing site task risk assessments
- Act as point of contact for all incident investigations and ensure information is shared with onshore SHEQ Advisor in a timely manner
- Ensure SHEQ Information and Lessons Learned are shared through delivery of Safety Matters sessions and deliver SHEQ related training / familiarisation.
You can make your mark as Safety Coach if you have:
- A relevant HSE qualification to NEBOSH certificate level
- Relevant experience of providing SHEQ advice in a dynamic project / company environment.
- Knowledge of offshore diving, ROV and subsea operations is preferred.
- Excellent communication and coaching skills, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation
- Practically minded, adaptable and with excellent problem solving capability.
- Offshore Survival Training (inc CA-EBS),MIST and Offshore Oil and Gas Workers Medical
What can you expect?
- Money and more: Besides a competitive salary, you will receive a holiday entitlement, a contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and death in service.
- Career opportunities: Because we work in a dynamic environment, we challenge you every day to get better. Together we will realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs about Boskalis!
- Where you will work: Your location will be offshore
- Full- time job: The position of Safety coach is full time.
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Depending on the job, we will invite you for two or more interviews. If both sides are happy to proceed after interviews, we will make you an offer to join Boskalis. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organization.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Boskalis has one of the largest global fleets of specialized offshore vessels, allowing us to carry out a broad range of offshore activities. We provide innovative and sustainable all-round solutions to tackle major worldwide maritime challenges. Our Offshore Energy division supports sustainable energy solutions such as wind energy as well as traditional fossil facilities. We’re involved in the entire journey from developing and transporting to maintaining and decommissioning these facilities.
Want to know more?
Want to know more?
We’ll be happy to answer your questions about the position of Safety Coach Offshore. Please contact Jolien Haak, Corporate Recruiter, via 0031650185216
Interested? Please apply before 31 March 2023
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment- and selection agencies.