- Offshore Energy
How you can make your mark
As an Asset Administrator you are responsible for ensuring correct data entry and processing. You take care of the execution of departmental administrative processes.
Your responsibilities as an Asset Administrator will be:
- Administrating and processing relevant data using ERP / database applications and coordinating logistic administration.
- Filling of documents in a document management system.
- Providing information by answering questions and requests and by producing reports.
- Contributing towards improvement of administrative processes.
- Ensuring compliance internal guidelines and procedures.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.
What you can expect
- Money and More: Besides salary you will receive holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of at least 25 days, virtually non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as collective health insurance and travel allowance.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs about Boskalis!
- Career opportunities: Because we work in a dynamic environment we challenge you every day to get better. Together we will realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- Young Boskalis: This is a platform created for and by the Young Boskalis generation. The Young Boskalis Board focus is to represent young employees and look after their integration into the Boskalis family across the various divisions. Every year Young Boskalis organizes various activities, such as a visit to a project or vessel in the Netherlands, but also a Friday Drink on the first day after payday.
- Besides work: There’s never a dull moment at Boskalis! During and after working hours, there’s always a lot going on. Most activities are initiated voluntarily by our colleagues, and they are very diverse. There are sporting activities like hockey, cycling or running (for a charity), and the sailing regatta (Baggerzeilweekend) organized by several large dredging companies. And for the less physical types, there are the Body of Knowledge meetings where you can share and learn about a variety of topics Perhaps you’d even like to launch an activity yourself?
- Your team: For our Boskalis Subsea Cables department we are searching for an Asset Administrator to strengthen our team. Our workshop location is managed by a small and motivated team of 5 colleagues. You will work in an informal surrounding and every Friday there is a special lunch with delicious sandwiches which is eaten together with all available colleagues. On a day-to-day basis you will report to the Team Leader Equipment Management.
- Where you will work: You will work from our workshop which is now located in Moerdijk. Starting from December/January the location will change to Waalhaven.
- Fulltime/ part time job: The function of Asset Coordinator is a fulltime (40 hours a week) job.
- Procedure: Application is easy. All you need to do to apply for a job is complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application you will receive an email to confirm receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your junk folder. It is not possible to apply via email, the contact form or regular mail. Depending on the job we will invite you for two or more interviews. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure we warmly welcome you to our organization. Now the real work can begin!
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the function of Asset Administrator. Please contract Sandra Hofstede, Senior Corporate Recruiter, via 078 6969973.
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.