How you can make your mark
As BIM Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining BIM Models;
- Support complex design and drafting assignments under minimal supervision;
- Familiar with BIM documentation and methodology;
- Examine and check engineering drawings for compliance with specifications.
You can make your mark as a BIM Engineer if have:
- Minimum Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant studies;
- Familiarity and understanding of BIM;
- At least 3 years working experience in coordinate discipline of architectural, atructural or M&E
- Familiarity and understanding of software like Civil 3D, BIM 360 Docs and GIS applications
What you can expect
- Where you will work: You will work from our site/project office in Manila
- Fulltime/ part time job: The function of BIM Engineer is a full time job, meaning a 5,5 day work week
- Procedure: Application is easy. All you need to do to apply for a job is complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application you will receive an email to confirm receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your junk folder. It is not possible to apply via email, the contact form or regular mail. Depending on the job we will invite you for two or more interviews. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure we warmly welcome you to our organization. Now the real work can begin!
Boskalis is known for its involvement in high-profile international projects and as a BIM Engineer you will play a crucial role. A good example of such a high-profile project is the development of Singapore’s first polder at the north western tip of Pulau Tekong. Another high-profile contract is the development of the port of Duqm in Oman. The contract includes the engineering, design, procurement and construction of a bulk liquid berth terminal.
In the role of a BIM Engineer you can make your mark by contributing to the successful completion of increasingly complex Boskalis projects. You will combine your knowledge with an ability to overview a situation or problem and determine the next steps. In your way of working you are pragmatic and solutions-oriented, while always striving for the highest possible quality and with a strong focus on safety. You are a team player who knows how to interact smoothly with the client, external stakeholders and your colleagues at the head office and on site.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.