Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
- Fleet management
Are you the kind of person who used to like tinkering with your moped or scooter and, having studied Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics or Maritime Engineering, are you now ready for the real work? Are you not worried about getting your hands dirty and can you not wait to get to work repairing or modifying a vessel, such as the suction hopper dredger the Willem van Oranje with gross tonnage of 13,917 and 12 megawatts of propulsion power? Are you a real go-getter who loves traveling and enjoys working with people of different nationalities? Are you full of energy and ready to spend 18 months working with us to invest as much as you can in yourself? Then apply for the track Fleet Management of the Boskalis Traineeship.
Our fleet consists of around 900 vessels and pieces of machinery which, together with our employees, form Boskalis’ real capital. Maintenance on the vessels takes place all over the world, because it goes without saying that the vessels must be in good condition at all times. As a Fleet Management Trainee you will play a part in this. During the 18-month Traineeship you will be involved in the preparation of large and small repairs but will also carry out actual repairs and assist with vessel modifications. Exactly what your time as a Trainee will look like will depend on what repairs need carrying out. But we can promise you one thing: the equipment you will be working on is impressive and powerful, you’ll learn a lot and always have great stories to tell when you get home!
Are you ready to leave your mark? This is what you need:
- Fully completed a higher vocational education (HBO) or university (WO) degree in Mechanical Engineering, Maritime Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electromechanics.
- No more than two years of working experience.
- Be available full-time as of the first of September 2019 and have fully completed your education.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Enjoy spending extended periods abroad and wholeheartedly embrace a rotation scheme whereby you work for six weeks and then have four weeks of leave.
Lots of impact on megatrends and lots of growth opportunities. That’s what the Boskalis Traineeship is all about. The Traineeship lasts a total of 18 months during which you will complete three different challenging international and/ or national assignments, tailored to your study and background. It goes without saying that the international assignments can be everywhere in the world!
Visit this page for more information about the Boskalis Traineeship.
- Apply before February 24th by using the online application form. After your application you will receive an online questionnaire to elucidate your motivation for the Boskalis Traineeship.
- After February 24th we assess your application based on your CV and motivation.
- If there is a possible match between you and Boskalis you will be invited for a 30 minute phone interview.
On Friday April 5th the #Boskalisexperience selection event will take place. So block this date in your agenda now!
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.