Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
- Offshore Energy
Are you a student looking for a practical internship as an AutoCAD engineer? In an international environment like Boskalis? Then we might have an opportunity for you within our Offshore Energy division!
Boskalis offers a unique range of offshore services to the international energy sector – oil, gas and renewables. We are involved in the development, construction, transportation, installation, inspection, repair and maintenance (IRM), and decommissioning of offshore and onshore energy production facilities. With safety as our core value, Boskalis provides innovative and sustainable all-round solutions. Realizing projects in remote locations with a heightened environmental focus, is one of our areas of expertise.
During your internship, you will be entrained within the Global Engineering team, as a part of the Offshore Energy division. You will work on one of a kind projects, possibly in close collaboration with structural-, marine- and transport engineers. Your team could be as small as a team consisting of two people, or as well-sized as up to twenty. You could be asked to visualize a ship in 3D: a visualization of the BokaLift 1, with wind mill or another ship cargo. Also, you could think of digitalizing data and drawings. During your internship, you will have an experienced CAD engineer by your side.
To be considered for this graduate internship you:
- are a student following the study track Mechanical Egineering, Naval Architecture, Maritime Technique or similar;
- study in/are a resident of the Netherlands;
- are enthusiastic, pro-active and a team player;
- know the ins and outs of AutoCad;
- have knowledge of the CAD computer program Inventor;
- ask critical questions and have a critical attitude;
- have affinity with offshore & naval architecture;
- have strong communication skills;
- master the Dutch language in word and written.
Knowledge of the strength of materials is a plus, but not required.
As an intern, you can expect your hours to be compensated in cash. When demonstrable no longer in the possession of an OV-student travel product, travel costs will be reimbursed on a commuter traffic base. The added value of a graduate internship at Boskalis, however, is particularly in elements like:
- a great deal of responsibility;
- a professional, yet informal working atmosphere;
- colleagues proud of one’s work, the leading projects and Boskalis in general.
Want to know more?
The head office of Boskalis is situated in Papendrecht, the Netherlands. This will be your station during your practical internship. The interviews are expected to take place in week 26 and 27.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.