Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
- Offshore Energy
Working for Boskalis Subsea is more than just having an interesting job. It's about joining a highly skilled team of ambitious professionals who demand the best of themselves and others. It's about thriving in a challenging and stimulating work environment in a results-driven culture. It's also about joining Europe's market leader in subsea cabling.
For our Tendering Department we are currently looking for a Cost Estimator.
As Cost Estimator you will be responsible for the (independent) budgeting of the projects we are tendering for. You will be making price inquiries, coordinating the schedule and execute cost estimations based on specifications, drawings and site visits. Your work will secure that a complete offer can be submitted to our clients. The tenders concern large applications for the supply and installation of offshore power systems for the Renewables and Oil & Gas market (subsea infrastructure) including the corresponding Marine Works.
You will be analysing complex (multidisciplinary) requirements and determine the costs involved. The completeness of the cost estimate will have your main focus. As a member of the tender team you will be cooperating closely with the Tender Manager, Engineers, Planner and Commercial Manager. Next to that you will be maintaining contacts with suppliers and subcontractors.
- You have an MBO+/HBO level of working and thinking, with at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- In addition to the above you have a technical background preferably in the field of the subsea offshore and/or energy industry and have general knowledge of risk and contract management;
- You are motivated and eager to develop your skills in this role;
- You have a good command of the English language, both written as well as spoken;
- You are willing to travel occasionally within Europe, Middle and/or Far East;
- Competences as perseverance, communication, customer focus and team spirit are a must!
- Being part of an enthusiast and professional commercial team;
- Numerous personal development opportunities within the Boskalis Group; Work in a continuously developing organisation where you can contribute to the excellence and growth;
- Being part of large multidisciplinary projects in the offshore sector;
- Competitive benefits package.
The job of Cost estimator is a full-time position (40 hours a week). However 32 hours a week is negotiable.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.