- Offshore Energy
How you can make your mark
As Equipment Team Leader you are responsible for managing the Equipment Department Team, developing, implementing and executing maintenance plans, processes, and procedures to ensure the optimal deployment of the equipment that is critical for the safe and efficient execution of Subsea Cable Projects.
Your responsibilities as Equipment Team Leader are among others
- Ensure the availability and reliability of the Mission Equipment for Subsea Cables Projects, making sure the Equipment is ready in the most efficient, safe, and environmental way.
- Support the organisation by providing technical and financial advice, drafting of recommendation reports on technical and financial analysing, on acquisition, modifications, maintenance and decommissioning of (large) Equipment.
- Together with the team of Technicians you are responsible for developing, implementing, executing maintenance policies, and keeping it in line with defined budgets.
- Managing, organizing, and updating of relevant (master) data, technical documentation, and certificates of Equipment using a dedicated maintenance management system.
You can make your mark as Equipment Team Leader if you have:
- Higher Professional Education; Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant maintenance experience in offshore equipment.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Skilled on ICT office applications and ERP system.
- Leadership and commitment.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture, you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together!
What you can expect
- Money and more: Besides a competitive salary, you will receive holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of 31 days (based on a full-time contract), a non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as collective health insurance, foreign posting terms.
- Career opportunities: We challenge you every day to get better. Together we realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- The Boskalis campus: Boskalis is located in Papendrecht, where all our disciplines come together on-campus. Bicycles are available on site to make it easy for you to move between buildings. There’s also an electric bus for those times the weather turns wet! Two lunch canteens, a sports field and shower facilities can also be found on our campus.
- Young Boskalis: This is a platform created for and by the Young Boskalis generation. The Young Boskalis Board’s focus is to represent young employees and look after their integration into the Boskalis family across the various divisions. Every year Young Boskalis organizes various activities, such as a visit to a project or vessel in the Netherlands, but also a Friday Drink on the first day after payday.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Boskalis!
- Your team: As Equipment Team Leader you will work in our professional team. You will report to the Manager Equipment & Mobilizations.
- Where you will work: Normally a lot of your time will be spend from our office at Papendrecht and Waalhaven, but due to Covid-19, for the meantime you will work from home and you will go the office when needed.
- Fulltime/ part-time job: The position of Equipment Team Leader is fulltime (40 hours a week).
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Depending on the job, we will invite you for two or more interviews. If both sides are happy to proceed after interviews, we will make you an offer to join Boskalis. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organization.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Equipment Team Leader. Please contact Sandra Hofstede, senior corporate recruiter via +31 78 6969973 or 0646042957.
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.