Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
- Offshore Energy
Have you recently graduated in a financial subject and you fancy wearing a casual outfit rather than to wear your suit and tie? Would you like to learn, encounter and experience a lot in a short period of time, but preferably not in a standard office environment? Have projects such as the creation of the Marker Wadden bird paradise, the development of the port of Duqm in Oman or the Veja Mate offshore wind farm installation always grabbed your attention? While we’re not offering you a job in project execution we do have a place for you within the track Finance of the Boskalis Traineeship. We still have openings as a Trainee Project Controller for our Offshore energy/projects.
As a Trainee you will start as a Trainee Project Controller on one of our projects in the Netherlands or abroad. Whether you opt for a national or international start to your career, you will definitely not be opting for a standard office job.
As a Trainee Project Controller you will be part of the project team. Our project teams work independently, often in challenging conditions, at locations in the Netherlands and far beyond. It goes without saying that they are supported by head office. The projects you will be working on as a Trainee Project Controller vary in size, complexity and duration. Within the project team you will assist the Project Manager on all financial matters. You will be responsible for the project administration and the total financial reporting of the project. In addition you will be involved in tax and contractual matters, treasury and insurance. As a Trainee Project Controller you have a direct report to the Project Manager and functionally to the Controller of the business unit responsible for the overall project.
Good to know:
- As a Trainee Project Controller for infrastructural projects you will work on location somewhere in the Netherlands.
- As a Trainee Project Controller for offshore energy projects you will mainly be located at our head office in Papendrecht.
- As a Trainee Project Controller for dredging projects you will work on location for six weeks at a stretch after which you will have four weeks of leave.
Are you ready to leave your mark? This is what you need:
- Fully completed a higher vocational education (HBO/ BSc) degree in Business Economics, Finance & Control or Business Administration.
- No more than two years of working experience.
- Be available full-time as of the first of September 2019 and have fully completed your education.
- Fluent in Dutch and/ or English (if you opt for an international career).
- Willing to work abroad if you opt for an international career.
Lots of impact on megatrends and lots of growth opportunities. That’s what the Boskalis Traineeship is all about. The Traineeship lasts a total of 18 months during which you will complete three different challenging international and/ or national assignments, tailored to your study and background. It goes without saying that the international assignments can be everywhere in the world!
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.