Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
- Offshore Energy
Do you have at least 3 years of experience as a financial administrator in a project orientated organization? Would you like to work for different business units and have a variety in tasks and responsibilities? Are you able to stay in control in a very dynamic and international environment? We would like to meet you to discuss the position of Financial Administrator.
As a Financial administrator you will divide your time between 2 business unit’s. 80% of your time will be spend in our business unit Boskalis Subsea Cables and Flexibles, 20% will be spend in our Offshore and Energy department.
More than two third of your time will be spend entering, administrating and processing creditor administration in IFS. You will digitalize, code, validate and check banks and the involved enterprise. Besides this you will check suppliers, exchange rate differences, payments and purchase orders, to secure that invoices are processed in our system.
This is a fulltime position based in Papendrecht in which you will also develop some general financial knowledge to support different people in the organization.
A brief overview of tasks & responsibilities:
- Entering, administrating and processing relevant data using ERP / database applications;
- Providing on request and by own initiative information by answering questions and by producing reports;
- Contributing towards improvement of administrative processes;
- Monitoring the financial administration, identifying and reporting on deviations;
- Ensuring compliance with laws and legislation;
- Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures;
- Filing of documents in a document management system.
- Secondary Vocational Education and Additional Training (MBO, MBO+);
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience as a Financial Administrator;
- Good command of English. German is a pre;
- Knowledge/ experience of IFS is welcome.
- Planning & Organizing;
- Analytical Thinking;
- Service- and client orientated.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.