How you can make your mark
- Design and plan soil investigation campaign, for both site and laboratory
- Perform soil interpretation based on CPTs, Boreholes, Site Investigation in general, Field Vane Shear Test, Laboratory testing.
- Perform geotechnical design calculations, with both FEM and analytical models, such as but not limited to: global stability calculations, bearing capacity calculations for both deep and shallow foundations, pile driving
- Perform settlement calculations and assess strength development under surcharge based on Terzaghi Theory, Asaoka theory, Isotach Theory.
- Support the construction activities
- Prepare calculation reports / Technical notes, and review those prepared by other team members.
- Supervise and review drawings prepared by draftsmen
- Perform site inspections
- Liaise and establish bond with the other departments, sub-contractors and our consultant.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Manager.
- Reports to the Design and Engineering Manager
- Degree on Civil / Geotechnical Engineering
- 2 – 5 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge and previous experience on Singapore, on soil improvement works and land reclamation projects
- Organized, analytical with excellent problem solving skills, proactive, good team player and able to meet tight deadline
- Good software knowledge: Excel, Slope-W, Plaxis 2D, GIS
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full English proficiency, in both writing and speech
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.