Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
Are you looking for a full time HR position within a dynamic, internationally oriented organization? Then our position for HR Manager is the position for you.
The HR department at the Boskalis Dredging division consists of approximately 12 employees in the Netherlands. Next to this we have HR colleagues working on our projects and in our offices over the world. The department develops, implements and maintains Human Resources policy and advises management and employees on its implementation. However, our main focus is on the development of our employees and our business. The department is managed by the HR Director. There are 5 HR Managers and 2 HR Advisors working within the department, with whom you will work closely.
To optimally facilitate the Business departments from an HR perspective, we are looking for a driven HR Manager; a self-starter who professionally coaches management and employees and advises on various HR matters. You are the sparring partner for the management of the various departments. You are responsible for translating the HR strategy and associated objectives into practically applicable HR solutions in the field of inflow, internal mobility and retention.
Your position is very divers with the most important tasks and areas of attention:
- Add value to the business from an HR and Organizational point of view
- Advice the different Business Managers & Department Heads solicited and unsolicited, and give feedback on HR topics in full scope.
- Provide input to the HR policy and monitor and safeguard the execution of the HR policy.
- Actively contribute to the optimization of HR processes in order to further increase the quality and efficiency of HR policy.
- Actively participate in organizational and cultural changes. Participate in HR projects and take the lead in devising solutions and applications for HR-related issues.
In this position you are immediately the adviser, sparring partner and coach of the management and employees of your area of interest. You are a real business partner and you do not avoid the operational matters that occur.
As a HR Manager you report directly to the HR Director Dredging.
You are a result-oriented HR Manager that works best in a complex and dynamic working environment. You are proactive and you can advise and convince at different levels based on your knowledge. You initiate and organize. Customer focus is of paramount importance to you, but you never lose sight of the interests of the organization.
In addition you have:
- at least a completed university degree in HRM, Business Administration or Law;
- a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an international, technical organization with a hands-on culture;
- excellent command of the English and Dutch language, both orally and in writing;
- excellent social skills, including persuasiveness and influence, and the ability to build good relationships;
- the availability of personal flexibility in changing situations;
- the ability to provide effective and pragmatic solutions to operational, tactical and more strategic issues.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.