How you can make your mark
- Develop temporary drainage design: evaluate design return period definition of design rainfall, transformation from rainfall to runoff, infiltration in the ground estimation, time uniform and time dependent calculations, calculation of hydraulic capacity of a stream, arrangement of drains in plan.
- Support and development of hydraulic calculations for local dewatering operations.
- Prepare calculation reports.
- Supervise and review drawings prepared by draftsmen
- Liaise and establish bond with the other departments, sub-contractors and our consultant.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Manager.
- Reports to the Design and Engineering Manager
- Follow-up on EMMP, prepare reporting on dredging spill activities and forecast.
- Degree in Civil / Hydraulic Engineering
- 2 – 5 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge and previous experience on Singapore regulation on drainage and hydraulic works
- Organized, analytical with excellent problem solving skills, proactive, good team player and able to meet tight deadline
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full English proficiency, in both writing and speech
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.