How you can make your mark
As a Junior Cash Manager you can make your mark making it possible that our coll- eagues can realize prestigious and high-profile projects anywhere in the world. You will be working in an international, capital-intensive listed company where the Treasury department has a strategic role. A dynamic environment with ample scope for growth and personal development.
Boskalis is a leading global player and expert in the fields of dredging, inland infra, offshore energy, towage and salvage. With a versatile fleet of more than 700 vessels and floating equipment and 9,600 employees, including associated companies, we are active in 90 countries across six continents. A company like Boskalis has a complex treasury organization and therefore we have a lot to offer you as a finance professional in the role of Junior Cash Manager.
As Junior Cash Manager you will be responsible for managing the company’s cash flows and liquidity positions, and the mitigation of FX and fuel risks.
Your responsibilities as a Junior Cash Manager
- Preparing and reporting the daily cash position.
- Execution of transactions with operating companies in the context of the required working capital and debt management.
- Hedging of currency and fuel risks.
- Handling of FX netting and settlements.
- Maintain accurate records of derivative transactions and prepare hedge documentation.
- Managing and optimizing the global bank account structure.
- Handling of due diligence / KYC request from banks.
- Supporting in various treasury projects.
You can make your mark as Junior Cash Manager if you have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Control or similar.
- Preferably, at least two years relevant working experience in an international corporate treasury.
- A good command of English and Dutch.
- The following characteristics: result-focused, analytical, precise, positive and pro-active.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture, you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together!
What you can expect
- Money and more: Besides a competitive salary, you will receive holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of 31 days (based on a full-time contract), a non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as collective health insurance and travel allowance.
- Career opportunities: We challenge you every day to get better. Together we realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- The Boskalis campus: Boskalis is located in Papendrecht, where all our disciplines come together on-campus. Covid-19 affects the way we work and therefore we can’t make use of the benefits of our campus. As soon as we can access the campus again, you will discover the benefits.
- Young Boskalis: This is a platform created for and by the Young Boskalis generation. The Young Boskalis Board focus is to represent young employees and look after their integration into the Boskalis family across the various divisions. Every year Young Boskalis organizes various activities, ranging from an online Pub Quiz and a virtual vessel visit, to sport sessions like Yoga and Bootcamp.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your online onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Boskalis!
- Your team: The corporate staff department Treasury consists of 15 people, headed by the Group Treasurer. In the role of Junior Cash Manager you will report to the Treasury Manager.
- Where you will work: Due to Covid-19 the rule "working from home unless" is the norm. This means you will carry out your work from home, collaborating via Microsoft Teams. Eventually, depending on the circumstances, you might be able to work from our campus in Papendrecht.
- Fulltime/ part- time job: The job of Junior Cash Manager is a full-time position (40 hours a week).
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Depending on the job, we will invite you for two or more interviews via Microsoft Teams. If both sides are happy to proceed after interviews, we will make you an offer to join Boskalis. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organization.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Junior Cash Manager.
Please contact Leonard de Visser (Treasury Manager), tel.078 6969 503.
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.