Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
- Offshore Energy
Working for Boskalis Subsea Cables & Flexibles (BSCF) is more than just having an interesting job. It's about joining a highly skilled team of ambitious professionals who demand the best of themselves and others. It's about thriving in a challenging and stimulating work environment in a results-driven culture. It's also about joining Europe's market leader in subsea cabling.
For our Production Engineering department, we are currently looking for a Junior Production Engineer/Data Analyst.
As a data analyst at the Production Engineering department, your main responsibility lies in turning collected data from executed projects into new insights for our company. The data can be collected from our own installation vessels and burial tools, but also data from an open source is possible. Your main responsibility is to translate the raw data into new insights, trends, and production (actual speed of operations) numbers. Also work on updates of production models, and making production calculations for tenders or projects is possible. Additionally, you will cooperate with other data analysis initiatives within Boskalis and work on automation of data analysis for quick follow-up on projects. After analyzing, you present the results and conclusions to the production engineer, tender team or project team. Your work will contribute to the continuous improvement of our production estimates, allowing BSCF to be competitive. You can also go offshore where and when required.
You will be part of the production department, which is responsible for maintaining, developing and using the production models within BSCF. These models are used for estimating the productions (speed of operations) on future projects.
• Higher Professional Education (bachelor) in a technical discipline;
• Geological engineering background is a preference but not a must
• Affinity with data analysis and offshore engineering;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications and Matlab/Python;
• Good communication skills;
• Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken;
• You are motivated and eager to develop your skills in this role;
• You are a team player, creative, pro-active and good analytical thinker.
BSCF specializes in subsea power cable installation, Balance of Plant maintenance for the renewables market, umbilical/flowline installation and installation of interconnectors. The company delivers added value with its robust end-to-end project management and multi-disciplinary grid-to-grid solutions. In addition, BSCF complies with strict European and international industry standards, reflected in a high SHE-Q ranking. BSCF provides quality services balanced with cost-effectiveness, with a portfolio including major offshore developments in Europe and beyond.
• Being part of a professional engineering team;
• Numerous personal development opportunities within Boskalis Subsea Cables & Flexibles
and parent company Boskalis;
• Work in an organization in full development where you can contribute to the growth;
• Competitive benefits package.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.