How you can make your mark
Within the project-driven multinational of Boskalis your impact as Manager Recruitment is to ensure we attract & select the right talent at the right time. Enabling Boskalis to deliver on projects like broadening the Suez channel, placing- and installing wind farms worldwide and high profile salvage operations. You are the driving force to further professionalize our recruitment department.
In the near future, we have several priorities that will need your attention and leadership skills, like internal mobility, international recruitment, vendor management, implementation of a new ATS and of course our annual trainee selection event. The Recruitment Manager will be part of the Group HR team and reports to the Group HR Director.
To summarize, you will be:
• Managing the recruitment team and budget.
• Guiding and deploying international employer branding strategies.
• Responsible for the roll-out of tools, templates, procedures, and frameworks.
• Developing, together with your Learning & Development counterpart, integrated attraction strategies.
You can identify yourself in the below-preferred requirements:
• Preferably a Master in a relevant field, like Human Resources, Marketing or equivalent.
• Proven track record in (global) recruitment, (e-) marketing, leading teams, and stakeholder management.
• Experience in working for a multinational.
• Fluent in both Dutch and English.
• A representative, eloquent professional and ‘out of the box’ thinker.
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture, you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.
What you can expect
- Money and more: Besides a competitive salary, you will receive holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of at least 31 days, virtually non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as collective health insurance, a lease car.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Boskalis!
- Career opportunities: Because we work in a dynamic environment we challenge you every day to get better. Together we will realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- The Boskalis campus: Boskalis is located in Papendrecht, where all our disciplines come together on-campus. Bicycles are available on site to make it easy for you to move between buildings. There’s also an electric bus for those times the weather turns wet! Two lunch canteens, a sports field, and shower facilities can also be found on our campus.
- Your team: You will be working closely together with the Manager Learning & Development and HR colleagues working in the various divisions. You will have autonomy in leading your team of 8 professionals, consisting of a campus recruiter, a recruitment marketer and 5 corporate recruiters and a team assistant,
- Where you will work: You will be working from our head office in Papendrecht.
- Fulltime/ part-time job: The position of Manager Recruitment is a fulltime position, part-time (36/32 hours) is possible.
- Procedure: Application is easy. All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter in English. As soon as you have sent your application you will receive an email to confirm receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your junk folder. It is not possible to apply via email, the contact form or regular mail. Depending on the job we will invite you for two or more interviews. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure we warmly welcome you to our organization. Now the real work can begin!
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the function of Manager Recruitment. Please contact Jonas Dijkstra, Senior Corporate Recruiter via 06-12593663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.