Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
- Offshore Energy
Have you worked as a surveyor the last years? Are you looking for a survey job with a steady 4 weeks on/4 weeks off rotation? Do you want to live a life at sea and are you willing to join a diverse team of surveyors? If so, we’d like to talk to you about a job as Online Surveyor. We are looking for new offshore surveying talent for our Rock Dumping Vessels.
In the position as Online Surveyor you’ll work in a 4-week rotation schedule on board of our Rock Dumping Vessels. As an Online Surveyor you are responsible for collecting and processing survey data and monitoring survey systems during vessel operations. You ensure that surveys are executed on a safe manner and strive for the highest quality of the delivered products. Together with the other members of the survey team, you contribute to the preparation, execution and finalizations of every project for survey specific activities.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile below? Then you are the Online Surveyor we are looking for.
- You have a degree at BSc level; Hydrography Cat B or Cat A/Geomatics/Topographic BSc
- You have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in the offshore industry.
- You have basic knowledge of the hydrographic survey software packages QINSy / EIVA.
- You have basic experience in CAD software.
- You have knowledge of ICT Office applications.
- You have experience with e.g. DGPS, motion sensor, acoustic underwater positioning, inertial navigation and multibeam systems.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You live in Europe and have an EU passport.
- Good command of English language, verbal and written.
The position of Online Surveyor is a fulltime function.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.