How you can make your mark
You will make your mark as Process Manager IT by managing and optimizing various IT processes, such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Request Fulfillment. You will also be functionally responsible for the Application Desk support team and you will become the application owner of our ITSM system Topdesk. In various improvement projects you will act in the role of Project Manager. Improving the experience of our internal customers is the most important performance metric of this role.
- Provide guidelines for the internal IT organization on how to work in order to have a stable and predictable Service Delivery.
- Manage the operational processes across IT through design, implementing, monitoring and reporting on the results as well as coaching the responsible teams.
- Provide guidelines for the Application Desk based on the requirements of the internal organization for Service Delivery.
- Define scope and priority of improvements, monitoring the results and functional coaching of the team members.
- Define scope and priority of the Topdesk application, create and maintain the service description, monitor through reports and stakeholder feedback if the service is up to requirements.
- Regularly update the IT-Management team on progress of improvements and the service level experience of our internal customers.
You can make your mark as Process Manager IT if you have:
- At least 10 years relevant work experience as a Process- or Service Manager.
- Hand-on experience in operational ITSM related roles is a pre.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant industry processes and Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to identify cost-saving measures and improvement strategies and coordinate projects and lead teams.
- Advanced knowledge of business management software and ITIL.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, process control management, or similar.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture, you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together!
What you can expect
- Money and more: Besides a competitive salary, you will receive holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of 31 days (based on a full-time contract), a non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as collective health insurance and travel allowance.
- Career opportunities: We challenge you every day to get better. Together we realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- The Boskalis campus: Boskalis is located in Papendrecht, where all our disciplines come together on-campus. Covid-19 affects the way we work and therefore we can’t make use of the benefits of our campus. As soon as we can access the campus again, you will discover the benefits.
- Young Boskalis: This is a platform created for and by the Young Boskalis generation. The Young Boskalis Board’s focus is to represent young employees and look after their integration into the Boskalis family across the various divisions. Young Boskalis organizes various online activities, such as yoga, bootcamp, beer & wine tastings and project or vessel visits.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your online onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Boskalis!
- Your team: You are part of the IT Information Systems team, consisting of Technical Consultants, Process Consultants, Service Delivery Managers, Domain Architect, Contract Manager, Change Success Manager and a Manager.
- Where you will work: Due to Covid-19 the rule “working from home unless” is the norm. This means you will carry out your work from home, collaborating via Microsoft Teams. Eventually, depending on the circumstances, you might be able to work from our campus in Papendrecht.
- Fulltime job: The position of Process Manager IT is a fulltime (40 hours a week).
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for Process Manager is to complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. We will invite you for two or more interviews via Microsoft Teams. If both sides are happy to proceed after interviews, we will make you an offer to join Boskalis. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organization.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Process Manager IT. Please contact Robert Smits, Senior Corporate Recruiter via +31650084128.
Interested? Please apply before November 28 by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.