- Offshore Energy
How you can make your mark
You can make your mark as a Project Engineer by taking care of the work preparation so that a project has the best possible start. During the implementation phase you have a key role in coordinating and managing the workload on the project to ensure that high-quality work is delivered on time. Being part of a project team you know how to communicate on different levels to achieve your goals.
Are you looking for a company that puts building with nature high on the agenda? And are you keen on traveling? Then we’d like to get to know you better at Boskalis!
Your responsibilities as a Project Engineer
- Translating project planning into detailed planning and working methods, so that the project can be realized efficiently and effectively in accordance with the contractual agreements (safety, quality, planning and budget).
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the right working methods, employees and equipment are available when needed.
- Identify and report deviations from the contract and take appropriate measures when needed.
You can make your mark as a Project Engineer if you have:
- At least 3 years of working experience in an international, dynamic project environment.
- A bachelor’s in a technical field, preferably civil engineering, or maritime engineering or technical engineering.
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- No problem travelling (within Europe, Middle East, Far East) on a fairly regular basis.
- No problem working on a location for 6 weeks at a stretch after which you will have 4 weeks of leave.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.
What you can expect
- Money and more: Besides salary you will receive holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of at least 25 days, virtually non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as collective health insurance, travel allowance, foreign posting terms.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs about Boskalis!
- Career opportunities: Because we work in a dynamic environment we challenge you every day to get better. Together we will realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- Besides work: There’s never a dull moment at Boskalis! During and after working hours, there’s always a lot going on. Most activities are initiated voluntarily by our colleagues, and they are very diverse. There are sporting activities like hockey, cycling or running (for a charity), and the sailing regatta (Baggerzeilweekend) organized by several large dredging companies. And for the less physical types, there are the Body of Knowledge meetings where you can share and learn about a variety of topics. Perhaps you’d even like to launch an activity yourself?
- Your team: You will work in various teams around the world. One thing you know for sure you will always work with colleagues that belong to the best in their field.
- Where you will work: As a global company we work all over the world and that’s also your playground.
- Fulltime/ part time job: The function of Project Engineer is a fulltime job (40 hours per week).
- Procedure: Application is easy. All you need to do to apply for a job is complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application you will receive an email to confirm receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your junk folder. It is not possible to apply via email, the contact form or regular mail. Depending on the job we will invite you for two or more interviews. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure we warmly welcome you to our organization. Now the real work can begin!
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the function of Project Engineer. Please contact Robert Smits, Recruiter, via phone number +31 78 696 83 98.
Interested? Please apply before November 30th by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.