How you can make your mark
You can make your mark by being the sparring partner for the management of the various departments. You are responsible for translating the HR strategy and associated objectives into practically applicable HR solutions in the field of inflow, internal mobility, retention and operational excellence. To optimally facilitate the project teams from an HR perspective, we are looking for a driven HR Manager; a self-starter and born problem-solver who professionally leads the project HR team, advises management and employees on various HR matters.
In this position you are a real business partner and manager of HR related the operational matters, reporting directly to the Project Director.
Your responsibilities as HR Manager
- Managing and execution of HR processes: recruitment, hiring, retention, performance management, workforce planning, etc.
- Implementation and execution of HR policies and processes in cooperation with the Corporate HR Manager.
- Proactively advising the Project Management on employment terms and conditions, processes, performance management, etc.
- Monitoring and managing administration and communication practices.
- Ensuring compliance with local and international regulations and internal policies
- Lead and manage the project HR team (± 10 FTE).
You can make your mark as HR Manager if you have:
- At least a completed university or bachelor degree in HRM, Business Administration or Law.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience abroad in a expat role, preferably in an international, technical organization or project environment, with a hands-on approach.
- Excellent command of the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent social skills, including persuasiveness and influence, and the ability to build good relationships.
- The availability of personal flexibility in changing situations and to provide effective and pragmatic solutions to operational and strategic issues.
You are a result-oriented HR Manager that works best in a complex and dynamic working environment. You are proactive and you can advise and convince at different levels based on your knowledge. You initiate and organize. Customer focus is of paramount importance to you, but you never lose sight of the interests of the project organization.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture, you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together!
What you can expect
- Money and more: We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career opportunities: We challenge you every day to get better. Together we realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your online onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Boskalis!
- Your team: The HR Team for the Manila International Airport project consists about 12 employees in the Philippines. Next to this we have HR colleagues working in the corporate office in the Netherlands and on our projects and in our offices worldwide. The department is dedicate to support the project organization with the main focus on the development of our employees and our business.
- Where you will work: Depending on the circumstances, you might be working from our office in Manila or from our site office close to the project site.
- Fulltime/ part- time job: The position of HR Manager is a fulltime job based on rotation schedule.
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Depending on the job, we will invite you for two or more interviews via Microsoft Teams. If both sides are happy to proceed after interviews, we will make you an offer to join Boskalis. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organization.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of HR Manager. Please contact Robert Smits, Senior Corporate Recruiter via phone number 0031 78 696 83 98.
Interested? Please apply by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.