- Offshore Energy
How you can make your mark
You can make your mark as Proposal Engineer for Boskalis Seabed Intervention! As Proposal Engineer you have the opportunity to make a major contribution and have direct impact on our Business. You support the Tender Manager or work standalone, in developing and communicating the strategy for each tender proposal. You perform the final check on quality and completeness of the proposal document to guarantee it meets both client’s and Boskalis’ standards.
Boskalis Seabed Intervention delivers integrated solutions for subsea infrastructure related projects in the offshore energy market, i.e. Oil & Gas and Renewables. Seabed Intervention focuses on providing integrated solutions for the installation and protection/stabilization of nearshore pipeline systems, including landfall construction, pipeline installation, trenching/backfilling, subsea rock installation and offshore mooring system installation works. In addition, we offer integrated transport, installation and seabed preparation services for Gravity Based Structures. Seabed Intervention is the global partner of choice for creative and sustainable solutions at an optimum total cost of ownership for our clients.
Your responsibilities as a Proposal Engineer
- You review client tender documents and draft summaries to support the commercial team in developing the strategy, planning and proposal documentation, and identify information deficits.
- You develop, coordinate and write the proposed work method and the overall proposal document
- You develop and maintain a good working relationship with your client counterpart and communicate any clarifications and submit the proposal in accordance with client requirements.
- You are responsible for the final check on the quality and completeness of the proposal documentation and harmonization before submitting to the client.
You can make your mark as a Proposal Engineer if you have:
- 0 – 3 Years relevant work experience in either operations or with proposals and tenders, preferably in Dredging or Offshore Energy Market.
- A finished Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in either a technical or nautical field.
- A good command of written and spoken English.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.
What you can expect
- Money and more: Besides a competitive salary, you will receive holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of 31 days (based on a full-time contract), a non-contributory pension scheme, and collective schemes such as collective health insurance.
- Career opportunities: We challenge you every day to get better. Together we realize your full personal and professional career by creating development opportunities.
- The Boskalis campus: Boskalis is located in Papendrecht, where all our disciplines come together on-campus. Covid-19 affects the way we work and therefore we can’t make use of the benefits of our campus. As soon as we can access the campus again, you will discover the benefits.
- Young Boskalis: This is a platform created for and by the Young Boskalis generation. The Young Boskalis Board focus is to represent young employees and look after their integration into the Boskalis family across the various divisions. Every year Young Boskalis organizes various activities, ranging from an online Pub Quiz and a virtual vessel visit, to sport sessions like Yoga and Bootcamp.
- Warm welcome: We warmly welcome our new colleagues, so they feel at home as soon as possible. During your (online) onboarding program, we give you all the ins and outs of Boskalis!
- Your team: You are part of a team of Tender Managers, Proposal Engineers, Project Engineers and Cost Engineers, with different nationalities. The team is characterized by their informal yet professional way of working together, flexibility, adaptability, and work hard play hard mentality.
- Where you will work: You are based at our campus in Papendrecht.
- Fulltime position: The function of Proposal Engineer is a fulltime position (40 hours a week).
- Procedure: All you need to do to apply for a job is to complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter. As soon as you have sent your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Depending on the job, we will invite you for two or more interviews via Microsoft Teams. If both sides are happy to proceed after interviews, we will make you an offer to join Boskalis. After successfully completing all the steps in the procedure, we warmly welcome you to our organization.
Want to know more?
We are more than happy to answer your questions about the position of Proposal Engineer. Please contact Robert Smits, Senior Corporate Recruiter via +31650084128.
Interested? Please apply before December 4 by filling in your details and by uploading your cover letter and CV on our careers site.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.