- Offshore Energy
How you can make your mark
Have you gained knowledge in the field of project control over the past five years? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a job at an international, complex and capital-intensive organization? Do you want a job with an impact and a lot of responsibility? Then we would like to talk further with you about the role of Senior Project Controller at Boskalis.
Within our Offshore Energy division, we are looking for a Senior Project Controller. At our projects, you become the sparring partner and the financial conscience for the Project Manager. In addition to your responsibility for the financial monitoring of project and risk management, you also take care of other financial issues.
• Performing (inter-)national accounting in an ERP environment;
• Monitoring the progress of current projects;
• Advising the business solicited and unsolicited in the financial field and you act as the business partner for the Project Manager;
• Monitor your deadlines and contractual obligations;
• Give your support during the annual (financial) audits.
You are the Senior Project Controller we are looking for if you:
• Bachelor- or masters degree in Business Economics, Business Administration or Accountancy;
• Minimum of five years of experience in a role as a Project Controller or similar;
• Experience in the maritime-, offshore-, or a similar, project-oriented sector;
• Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing;
• You have a strong personality and a flexible nature
• You easily adapt to the rapidly changing circumstances within a project environment
• Managing different stakeholders on different levels, both internal and external
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, an increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture, you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.
What you can expect
As a Finance Professional you can count on:
• An extensive personal development program which, depending on your background, can include an RC course (or equivalent);
• Coaching by senior management;
• A challenging position and career opportunities such as senior corporate finance role, Area Controller or Business Unit Controller.
• Competitive benefits package
We are recruiting for a fulltime (40 hour) position and your base of operations will be our head office in Papendrecht. As a Senior Project Controller, you are occasionally abroad for shorter periods.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.