- Offshore Energy
Do you want to give your career a boost by taking up a new challenge? Are you looking for a dynamic working environment in which you are challenged every day to do better than you did the day before? Do you want to work with your colleagues to further extend the position of Boskalis Offshore Wind in the world? Then it’s time to come and talk to us about working as a Tender Controller.
Planning and installation of offshore wind farms can be challenging because of harsh environmental conditions, heterogeneous soil profiles and scheduling risks. Locations are remote, waves are long and the wind turbine sizes are increasing. At Boskalis we want to be a partner our clients can rely on. Rely on our expertise, experience and commitment to execute operations safely, on time and within budget.
As a tender controller you are responsible for the entire controlling of various Offshore Wind projects in the tender to contracting phase. These projects are awarded worldwide by large energy companies and other parties through tendering. This means that colleagues are constantly working on the calculation and development of projects for which the tender request has been registered. This is a large cost item within our business that needs to be controlled. As a tender controller, you often communicate with tender managers on financial risk management and you work closely with the finance department. You make risk analysis and understand financial exposures of contracts. You also make cash flow forecasts and exposure overviews. You act as the link between the tender and financial department.
In addition to your responsibility for the financial monitoring of the tender process and risk management, you are also responsible for:
- Solicited and unsolicited advice tender managers in the financial field;
- Monitoring deadlines and contractual obligations;
- Making a contribution to the continuous improvement of our tender processes.
You are the Tender Controller that we are looking for if you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in Business Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy or similar;
- have at least 5 years of experience as a Controller in an (international) project environment;
- experience in contract management and knowledge of Fidic contracts is a plus;
- good command of Dutch and English in both word and writing;
- you are a team player with empathetic capacity towards both financial and tendering colleagues;
- be flexible, analytically strong and resistant to stress.
Boskalis offers you:
- Being part of a professional project teams
- Exciting work in a sustainable and renewable industry
- Numerous personal development opportunities
- Work in an organization in full development where you can contribute to its growth
- Competitive benefits package
Boskalis has worked at sea for decades and has proven to make the difference in mainstream marine and offshore industries. Our success has been greatly driven by focusing and improving our work and constant investment in upgraded equipment. Boskalis teams have constantly adapted to changes in its core work fields over history and adapted to the needs of our clients and proven to become a top player in the league.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.