- Offshore Energy
How you can make your mark
In this position, you will work for Boskalis Subsea Services (BSS) and be based at our offices in Papendrecht. BSS offer surface demand diving (air/nitrox/mixed gas), saturation diving and ROV services, together with in-house project management and subsea engineering globally. The operation is changing and you will have an opportunity to make a major contribution. The working atmosphere is informal and is characterized by professionalism, enjoyment and teamwork. If you are ambitious and up for a challenge, and if you like adventure and a dynamic international working environment, you are the candidate we are looking for!
As a Tender engineer/ Proposal Engineer, you will work independently on all aspects of proposal documents. This comprises drafting and coordinating all the deliverables required to produce a complete proposal document for projects in the tender phase. You will also be responsible for the work method, scheduling, subcontracting, support tools, document control, and the selection of relevant information. You support the Tender Manager with the development and communication of the strategy for each Boskalis Subsea Services’ tender proposal.
Your responsibilities are:
- Reviewing client tender documents and drafting summaries for use in developing the strategy, planning and proposal documentation. Identifying information deficits and taking steps to remedy these;
- Coordination, drafting and writing of the proposed work method and the overall proposal document (or parts of that documentation in larger or more complex tenders) and actively searching for information in the organization to that end;
- Responsible for and actively encouraged to develop the format and communication of the proposal information to meet client requirements and engage their interest in the proposed solution;
- Providing input to the tender’s planning, costing and risk & opportunities register;
- Responsible for the final check on the quality and completeness of the proposal documentation and harmonization;
- Contributing to the ongoing refinement and improvement of this process to constantly achieve an accurate and high quality proposal document.
- A completed technical/nautical course of professional education; (BSc, MSc, or similar)
- Relevant employment history of approximately two years with preference in the Diving and Subsea, or alternatively within the Offshore and/ or Maritime sector. This experience either in operations or with proposals and tenders.
- Interest in developing your commercial skills, innovative, and excellent on stakeholder management;
- Excellent English language skills (both written and spoken on a business level);
- A mastery of MS Office software, experience with Excel.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.