Status of the vacancy
Even if we are already having interviews, your application is still more than welcome.
- Offshore Energy
Manager Seabed Intervention at Boskalis!
As a Tender Manager, you will be working with a team of commercial specialists in the tender department of the Seabed Intervention Business unit in Papendrecht. This department is responsible for preparing and successfully completing tenders for pipeline, landfall and subsea installation projects for customers in the renewable energy and oil & gas sectors. We work with state-of-the-art equipment like our Bokalift 1 supported by our large fleet of transport and towing vessels as broad in-house expertise centers.
As Tender Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the preparation, submission, and clarification of allocated tenders as well as client negotiation. This starts with taking on the ITT and developing a winning strategy together with the product managers up to handing in a negotiating the contract.
We stimulate you to have a positive impact on how to further develop and professionalize the tender department.
The job of Tender Manager is broad and very varied, but your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing and guiding the tender team, so that they can perform to the best of their ability in the tender.
- Determining the tender strategy to match the client’s request and, in consultation with the business unit, executing the strategy, monitoring progress and acting on any deviations from the strategy.
- Coordinating with other disciplines and business units within Boskalis (legal, finance, planning) to make sure all technical aspects are addressed and risks are mitigated;
- Actively contributing ideas to the tender team and coaching and supporting the members of the team.
- Ensuring that the tender, including the price, schedule and risk analysis, is drawn up in accordance with all requirements.
- Supervising the entire tender process and making adjustments where necessary.
- Negotiating with the client about the price and conditions, and coordinating and maintaining contacts with all internal and external parties involved.
- After the successful completion of the tender, handing the project over to the Project Management department.
You are well organized and can keep an overview even in stressful situations. You have excellent commercial and technical skills and can inspire a team to perform at its best. Furthermore, you are a reliable and skilled sparring partner for clients both internal and external based on proven experience in the offshore industry. For you, it is a given to think in multidisciplinary solutions.
- A Bachelor or Master level in Marine Engineering, Mechanical or Offshore Engineering.
- Preferably ten years of relevant work experience in the offshore industry.
- Technical and commercial knowledge with regards to the offshore and/or energy industry.
- Affinity with risk and contract management.
- An excellent command English both written and spoken.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.