- Offshore Energy
How you can make your mark
You can make your mark as Terminations & Testing Package Manager by making a meaningful contribution by further developing Terminations & Testing for our different Inter-Array cable projects. Through your efforts we will get more grip on the complex part of the work, which is monitoring the installation of the overhead power cables on the towers. Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Managing the Terminations & Testing scope within cable projects.
- Setting up a Terminations & Testing Package management.
- Initiating improved working methods for our cable projects.
To be successful in the role of Terminations & Testing Package Manager, you will need technical skills just as much as management experience, possessing strong people skills and excellent communication competence. You have extensive (at least 7 years) project management experience in offshore cables Terminations & Testing. As Terminations & Testing Package Manager you are familiar with Subsea power cables and, of course, the accompanying guidelines.
In addition, you bring the following:
- A qualification at least equal to a bachelor’s degree in electrical High Voltage engineering or civil engineering; offshore engineering / construction management with High Voltage expertise
- Commercial experience and knowledge of contracts.
- Great entrepreneurship.
- A good command of English.
- A go-getter attitude and willingness to regularly travel abroad for work.
Working at Boskalis is about creating new horizons and sustainable solutions. In a world where population growth, increase of global trade, demand for (new) energy and climate change are driving forces, we challenge you to make your mark in finding innovative and relevant solutions for complex infrastructural and marine projects.
Within a vibrant company culture you will be working as part of a diverse, international team of experts. We offer you the opportunity to realize your full personal potential and expand your professional career by creating new horizons. Together.
What you can expect
- Salary and more: In addition to your salary you will be entitled to holiday allowance, 25 days of annual leave (full-time), a non-contributory pension scheme, company schemes such as collective health insurance, travel insurance.
- Career options: We offer you the opportunity to get the most out of your career both personally and professionally by creating a new horizon together.
- The Boskalis campus: Boskalis is based in Papendrecht and all the disciplines are represented on our campus. Bicycles are available on campus for easy transport between buildings. Because nothing is as unpredictable as the Dutch weather there is also an electric shuttle bus that serves the various buildings. The campus also features two staff restaurants, a sports field and shower facilities.
- Outside of work: There’s plenty to do at Boskalis outside of work. Many activities are initiated by colleagues which means that they tend to be very varied. There are various sports such as field hockey, cycling or running (for charity) as well as the sailing regatta (Baggerzeilweekend) organized by several large dredging companies. You can also join the ‘Body of Knowledge’ sessions to share knowledge on a range of subjects. Of course if you have a fun idea you can also organize an activity of your own!
- A warm welcome: You can count on a warm welcome to ensure you will soon feel at home at Boskalis. We will teach you all you need to know about Boskalis during your onboarding program!
- Your team: As Terminations & Testing Package Manager you will be working along with 9 other colleagues from the office and approximately 50 colleagues who will be working on our projects (a part of the staff are sub-contractors and/or hires). In the beginning, you will be primarily working with our Project Managers. After a period of time, you will also be working with our very experiences colleagues on board of the vessels. In this role, you will report to the Director of Projects Inter-Array.
- Your base: You will work out of our head office in Papendrecht as well as at project sites abroad with some regularity.
- Full time: The job is a full-time position (40 hours a week).
- Procedure: The application process is simple: just complete the online application form and upload your CV and motivation letter. You will receive an immediate confirmation of receipt by email. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt check your spam folder. You cannot apply by email, via the contact form or by post. Depending on the job we will invite you for two or more job interviews. On successfully completing all the steps we will make you a job offer and wish you a warm welcome to Boskalis!
Want to know more?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the job of Terminations & Testing Package Manager. Please call Senior Corporate Recruiter Sandra Hofstede on +31 (0)646042957.
If you are interested in the job apply by filling in your details and uploading your CV and motivation letter on our careers site.
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. In general we don’t appreciate acquisition and this also applies to Boskalis colleagues or associated Boskalis companies.